Hyeongjun-Long Distance Love

Genre : Fluff + Angst

Song : AB6IX Shining Stars

requested by imdyinghere

third person's pov
"i miss you.." Hyeongjun sighed and pouted while looking at a photo of Haesoo. the moment he received a notification from his laptop. Haesoo was ready to skype call him. Hyeongjun was smiling while he connected to her online. when Haesoo appeared on the screen , Hyeongjun couldn't hide his happiness. "hi Hyeongjun-ie~" she said waving. "hey Haesoo , lessons over?" he asked. "yeah , but it's pretty late there right?" she asked and Hyeongjun nodded. "no worries , i can survive." he smiled.

"if only my classes ended earlier , then we can video call earlier and you can rest early too." she sighed. "if it's for you , i'm fine with anything." Hyeongjun rested his chin on his palm. "when will you be coming back Korea?" Hyeongjun asked. "i'm not sure but it's not anytime so soon. i have tons of projects to complete during my holidays. i'm sorry Hyeongjun." she sighed. "it's okay , i can wait." he smiled weakly. "i miss you so much.." Haesoo said. "that goes the same for me." Hyeongjun smiled.

"is there any guys trying to hit on you?" Hyeongjun asked. "of course. your girlfriend is pretty and kind , which guy wouldn't want me to be his girlfriend?" Haesoo smiled. "w-what?" Hyeongjun sat up right and changed his expression to a jealous one. "of course only one lucky guy can have me , and that's Song Hyeongjun." Haesoo chuckled after seeing Hyeongjun sigh in relief. "were you taken aback?" she asked. "of course! how can i not feel anxious having my girlfriend all the way in Canada being prone to so many guys there?" Hyeongjun pouted. "none of them satisfy my taste anyway , my heart is only for you." Haesoo smiled. "it's getting really late in Korea now. it's time for you to go and sleep." she said.

"and it's time for goodbye again?" he asked. "i guess so..we can always video call again right? your health comes first." Haesoo said. "alright..bye bye." he sighed. "love you." she said. "me too." Hyeongjun threw a flying kiss to her and waited for her to go offline. "when can i give you a real kiss.." he mumbled.

Hyeongjun and Haesoo were in a long distance relationship ; the hardest relationship to be in. Haesoo always wanted to study in Canada because the course she wanted is not available in Korea. Hyeongjun was reluctant to let her go to Canada just like that but he knew it was her dream. the two were still going strong despite the 13 hours difference. whenever Hyeonjun wants to video call her , he needs to wait up in the middle of the night where Haesoo would be done with her lessons back in Canada which will be around afternoon there.

because Haesoo was used to Canada's school system , she forgot Korea's. Hyeongjun was planning to fly over to Canada to give Haesoo a little surprise since it was the public holidays. he bought a ticket to fly there in three days. it's gonna be the first time they meet in person ever since Haesoo flew to Canada.

time skip~

Hyeongjun stood at the exit of the airport. sure enough he was definitely too excited to see Haesoo to the extent he didn't think about how to get there or how to find Haesoo without her knowing. he decided to take a cab to her school instead and start looking for her from there. "University of Toronto." he told the driver who then drove him to Haesoo's school. when he reached there , it was afternoon so many students were released for their break. it was quite crowded and it was scaring Hyeongjun since he was in a foreign country and everyone was speaking a language he didn't understand. he was lost and didn't know what to do.

until he saw someone standing from afar , having tears in her eyes.

"H-Haesoo.." Hyeongjun immediately ran towards her , giving her a tight hug. "w-why are you here?" Haesoo said between her tears. "s-surprise." Hyeongjun said. Haesoo was speechless in a positive way. she was too happy to see Hyeongjun. after a warm hug session that lasted for a minute , Hyeongjun broke the hug. "i still can't believe you're infront of me now." Haesoo said. Hyeongjun cleared her tears away and pecked her forehead. "did that make it feel real?" Hyeongjun asked. "for sure it did." Haesoo smiled. "when are you going back?" Haesoo asked. "in two days , it's only a public holiday." Hyeongjun said. "that fast?" Haesoo sighed. "on the bright side i have more than 48 hours and less than 72 hours with you." Hyeongjun said.

time skip~

time flew by fast , so fast that tomorrow was Hyeongjun's flight back to Korea. "what am i gonna do when you're gone?" Haesoo sighed with her arms around Hyeongjun. the two were cuddling in Haesoo's bed. "i don't know..what do you usually do when i'm gone?" Hyeongjun asked. "wait for you.." Haesoo whispered. her words struck his heart. "this will be over soon. i'll come by Canada from time to time until you complete your studies."

——————————————————————