Wooseok-Lesson For A Bookworm

Genre : Smut

Song : Taemin Move

requested by multifandomiesx

third person's pov
"babe.." Wooseok whined to Eunyoung who was reading her book while sitting on the beanbag in their room. "what now?" she asked. "i'm sad." he pouted. she was not even looking at him since she is so engrossed in her book. "you're being a book worm. show some love to your boyfriend." Wooseok said tugging her arm. "you're not a baby come on , this is the climax of the book." Eunyoung said turning her back to him. "i'll make you climax." Wooseok mumbled and stared at his girlfriend who wasn't moving from her seat.

"that's it." Wooseok stood up annoyed. He went to the door and slammed it shut making Eunyoung jump. she turned to face him but it was no longer the cute and whiny boyfriend of hers facing her , it was his beastly side.

"on the bed. now." he said sternly. "W-Wooseok-ah.." she stuttered. "i am not going to repeat." he said standing still staring at her. Eunyoung got up and placed her book on the coffee table infront of the bean bag and walked towards the bed. "you know what , come here." he said. Eunyoung obeyed and stood infront of him. "if you disobey me at any point , i'll be even rougher on you than before. understood?" he leaned into her ear , whispering.

"a-are we doing it?" she asked. he didn't answer her and left her standing there confused. he opened the drawer on his side of the bed and threw a pair of cuffs on the bed. he walked to her and lifted her chin up to face him. "see those cuffs on the bed? get moving baby." he smirked. he turned Eunyoung to face the bed and pushed her roughly onto it , hovering over her immediately. "this is what happens when you don't care about your hungry boyfriend." he said.

he took off his top revealing his skinny body. Eunyoung looked away shyly which made Wooseok smirk. "it's not our first time anyway , why are you shy?" he asked. Wooseok took the handcuff and opened it. "hands above your head." he ordered Eunyoung and she did as she was told. he cuffed her wrists together and cuffed them to the bed. he lifted her shirt up to her eyes which worked as a blindfold. "please..no blindfold.." she begged. "ssh.." he shushed her and removed her bra.

Wooseok moved on to remove her bottoms leaving her completely naked. instead of undressing himself further , he left her naked on the bed and went to the kitchen to grab an ice cube. when he got back , Eunyoung was still on the bed , just that she was looking for him frantically. he put the ice cube in his mouth and gave her a kiss before pulling away , this was making Eunyoung crazy. "Wooseok.." she moaned.

Wooseok bit the ice and dropped it onto her belly button making her jump from the sudden coldness. "please..stop teasing..i need you.." Eunyoung begged. the moment she heard Wooseok unbutton his pants , she felt a slight rush of relief running through her. Wooseok hovered her and rested his pelvic area above hers. he leaned in and gave her a deep passionate kiss. he himself was hungry for her so teasing her would only make him suffer. "is this nice?" he asked but Eunyoung didn't reply.

Wooseok got up and positioned himself at her entrance , spreading her legs wide. Eunyoung was going crazy. "you like that? you like the way I open you?" he smirked. he placed his hand on her thighs to make sure she won't close her legs , resulting in a tight grip around her thigh. "i'm going in." he told Eunyoung and stuck two fingers into her. Eunyoung winced in pain but then started moaning in pleasure as Wooseok pumped his hand in and out of her quickly. "i-i.." Eunyoung was shaking because she was close to her limit but of course Wooseok pulled his fingers out before she could.

"frustrating right?" he asked. "i can't do this anymore , free me please." she begged. "why would i do that? so that you can get back to being a bookworm? hell no." Wooseok said before putting his full length into her making her gasp in pain. even though it wasn't their first time , whenever they did it Eunyoung never fails to feel pain when Wooseok enters her.

as Wooseok started thrusting into her faster , heavy breathing from the both of them filled the room.

"ahh..Wooseok..i..can't.."

"don't cum." Wooseok said while he continued thrusting.

"i really can't.." Eunyoung moaned.

sensing her limit , Wooseok thrusted faster making himself close as well. Eunyoung came first and Wooseok came right after. both of them were breathing heavily and Wooseok laid next to Eunyoung , removing her tshirt away from her eyes. she looked at him and smiled. "why are you so rough today? just because i was reading a book?" Eunyoung asked. "i was hungry for you from the start but didn't want you to ask you directly so i just tried acting cute which didn't work and eventually pissed me off. sorry if i was too harsh on you." Wooseok caressed her head.

"can you free me now? it's a little sore for my arms." Eunyoung said. "nope , who said we're done?" he smirked. "i'm hurting down there , a second round will rip my vagina into half." Eunyoung said making Wooseok laugh. "we're not doing a second round baby."

Wooseok traced his finger around her right boob making her feel pleasure. "t-teasing me is w-what we're not d-done with?" she asked and Wooseok hummed. "bingo." he whispered. "it's a lesson to learn for a bookworm who neglects her needy boyfriend for a stupid , dumb book." Wooseok made his way down to her entrance and planted butterfly kisses in her inner thighs.

after giving one wet and sloppy kiss on her womanhood , he got up and removed the handcuff from Eunyoung. she looked at him confused to why he didn't do anything more other then just kissing her womanhood.

"why? want me to eat you out?" he asked and Eunyoung smirked. "i think it should be me who's asking you that." she got on top of Wooseok and rubbed his erected member. he threw his head back while he felt pleasure from Eunyoung's work. "let me tease you now , and show you what frustration feels like." Eunyoung gave a kiss on his member before going under the sheets , leaving a confused Wooseok alone. "what?" he asked. "i was just doing what you did." Eunyoung said.

Wooseok sighed before joining her under the covers and Eunyoung went into his arms. "promise me something?" he asked and she nodded. "don't be so engrossed in a book ever again." he said. "well , if me being engrossed in a book can make you do this to me , i'll gladly disobey you." she said making Wooseok pinch her. "you filthy little one."

——————————————————————

A/N : oh god i definitely failed my first smut. sorry if this is not up to your expectations :( i'll learn more from authors who write better smut fanfic. feel free to request again so i can write a better one for you :(