Seungyeon-Goodbye Gift

Genre : Angst + Smut (foul language present)

Song : AOA Miniskirt

requested by yoon_yuri

third person's pov
"Seungyeon , i have something to tell you. can you sit down?" YeonAh said to her boyfriend who just finished his shower. "sure , what's the matter?" Seungyeon said as he sat down next to YeonAh on the bed. "remember how i told you i signed up for university in Canada?" YeonAh asked and Seungyeon nodded.

"i got accepted." YeonAh said without any expression. "that's great! you're another step closer to your dream YeonAh i'm so happy for you!" Seungyeon smiled and hugged YeonAh. "yeah but there's something else." YeonAh said and Seungyeon broke the hug. "what is it?" he asked.

"i have to fly tomorrow night." YeonAh said making the atmosphere around them serious. "for real?" Seungyeon asked and YeonAh nodded. "that's even better. you can go there earlier and finish your studies earlier. it'll all be over before you know it." Seungyeon smiled. he's sad , but he know YeonAh was sad too so he didn't want to make her even sadder than she already is.

"but it's so sudden..i can't even spend time with you before i fly off." YeonAh could feel tears coming up to her eyes. "aw it's alright. don't cry." Seungyeon pulled YeonAh into his arms and let her cry as she rested her head against his chest. "i'm also afraid of disappointing people like you or my parents. what if i don't do well over there? what if i fail my exams? won't it be a waste of time and money?" YeonAh mumbled.

"so what if others are slightly disappointed in you? so what if you're not doing too well? despite all that , you're still persevering. i'd like you to be less pressured." Seungyeon said while looking down at YeonAh who was still on his chest. YeonAh stopped her tears and got up. she looked at Seungyeon and smirked before leaning in to his right ear. "meet me in the room after 10 minutes. any earlier or later , i guarantee you'll regret it." Seungyeon felt chills down his spine and watched YeonAh stand up to walk into his room.

YeonAh wanted to give Seungyeon a little gift since they won't be seeing each other till she comes back from Canada. This will be the last time they can 'do it' before they see each other again. opening her wardrobe , she rummaged through her skirts and found a black miniskirt she never wore before. she initially bought it to wear it for her presentations but didn't use it because it was too short. the miniskirt was tight and short , wrapping around her hips and butt. the skirt barely covered her upper thighs and it kept riding up whenever she walked. she changed her top into a black tank top and sat on the edge of the bed to wait for Seungyeon.

Seungyeon was already in front of his bedroom door after 5 minutes passed. when 10 minutes was up , he opened the door and entered the dim lit room. "YeonAh?" he called out feeling a little scared. the door suddenly closed behind him , making him jump. when he turned around , YeonAh immediately covered his eyes with his tie. Seungyeon's hands immediately found it's way to her waist. "ssh..be a good boy and listen to me." YeonAh whispered. after tying the tie , she gave Seungyeon a deep and passionate kiss. before it could get any steamier , YeonAh pulled away and pushed Seungyeon onto the bed. she got on top of him and started planting kisses on his neck. "YeonAh.." he breathed.

YeonAh was enjoying becoming the dominant but was soon pinned down by Seungyeon who got on top of her before removing his blindfold. "you're going to learn how to respect and obey your boyfriend. suddenly blindfolding me and pushing me onto the bed? that's not cool my darling." Seungyeon groaned. Seungyeon covered YeonAh's eyes and unbuckled his belt to use it around her wrists. YeonAh could hear the unzipping of his jeans and felt hands on her hips. "nice , sexy skirt i see." Seungyeon grabbed her thighs and planted kisses in her inner thighs. "on your hands and knees. now." Seungyeon ordered. YeonAh obeyed and turned around , positioning her ass to Seungyeon's erected dick. "don't ever wear this skirt for anyone else to see. it's too short and only i can see it." Seungyeon pulled up her skirt to her waist and pulled her panty down.

he slammed into her without warning and YeonAh winced in pain. "ah fuck..tight.." Seungyeon groaned. "ah..faster Seungyeon.." YeonAh panted. "moan louder baby." Seungyeon said as he continued thrusting. Seungyeon was hitting YeonAh's good spot which made her moan with ever thrust he made. her nails dug into the sheets as Seungyeon continued hitting from behind.

"ah fuck..i'm gonna cum. hold it for me.." Seungyeon said. YeonAh could feel his member twitching inside her before Seungyeon pulled out and released on her back. the couple got under the sheets after cleaning the mess Seungyeon did on YeonAh's back. YeonAh snuggled into Seungyeon's arms under the blanket. "the next time we meet , if you buy me a cute underwear i'll wear it for you." YeonAh teased. "really? if i buy you nothing , will you wear it for me?" Seungyeon replied getting a moment of silence from YeonAh. "hmm?" Seungyeon asked. "gee , i'm tired. i'm gonna sleep." YeonAh lied pretending she didn't hear anything. "aw man , going to sleep already?" Seungyeon pouted. "well , if you buy me nothing , i'll wear nothing then." YeonAh mumbled. "i'll buy you all the bags and purses you want. just not clothes so i can see you naked." YeonAh lightly hit Seungyeon's chest. "kinky little shit." YeonAh said making Seungyeon chuckle.

"did you like your goodbye gift?" YeonAh asked. "of course , i'll give you a welcome gift when we see each other again." Seungyeon said.

——————————————————————