Eunsang-Forbidden Love Pt. 1

Genre : Angst

Song : BTS Hold Me Tight

requested by imdyinghere

third person's pov
"can you trust me?" was what he asked her. "yeah." was her reply. "then let's start dating." was what their final decision despite the odds. both Eunsang and Eunhee liked each other but his parents were against the relationship. they started dating secretly so that Eunsang's parents won't know. it has been 5 months since they been together. for now , his parents think that the two are friends but they are aware of their feelings for one another.

Eunhee was home in her room. she was in a good mood after texting Eunsang who was at his house. Eunhee picked up a phone call from Eunsang's mom with a nervous feeling. "hello?" she said. "Eunhee dear , may we meet? i'm right outside your apartment now." Eunhee shot up from her bed and went straight to her window and saw a luxurious car downstairs. "yes , i'll come down right now." Eunhee waited for her to hang up before running out of her apartment.

when she stopped right next to the car , the chauffer got out and opened the car door for Eunsang's mom to come out. Eunhee bowed slightly to her. "girl , you look like you lost weight." she touched Eunhee's jaw. "i'm fine." Eunhee smiled. "are you still keeping in touch with my Eunsang?" she asked. Eunhee felt her heartbeat quicken when she heard Eunsang's name. "yeah , we still talk. our friendship is going strong." Eunhee smiled. "well , i'm glad it's going well but i'm going to tell you to break that friendship up." Eunsang's mom said. "s-sorry?" Eunhee asked.

"our Eunsangie is gonna get engaged to a girl in the future. her family is wealthy just like ours. it won't be a trouble to ask you to stay away from my Eunsang right? i need him to get closer to her and develop feelings for her. that won't happen if you're around him because i am aware about his feelings for you. if you wish Eunsang can live happily in the future instead of suffering , please leave my boy. here's something for you , i hope you leave him." she handed Eunhee a thick white envelope.

Eunhee knew what was inside without looking , money. "i don't need this to leave someone i love. if it's for his future , i'll do it. don't look at me as a beggar or pity me. i have enough money to survive." Eunhee gave back the money and bowed slightly before leaving Eunsang's mom. she was hurt , but didn't show it. she know that this secret relationship has to end somehow , and that will be done by her because she knew Eunsang too well. he will never end this relationship no matter what. he'll probably leave his house and family just to be with her.

Eunhee stayed in her room the whole day , no mood to have food at all. the thought of Eunsang getting married to a girl that isn't her makes her feel sick in the stomach. in the midst of her thoughts , her doorbell rang. she walked to the door and opened it to see Eunsang standing there with a small bouquet of flowers. "surprise! like my surprise?" Eunsang gave her the flowers. Eunhee smelled the flowers with an expressionless face. "you look..down..you okay?" Eunsang asked and Eunhee smiled reassuringly to him. "i'm fine , come on in." she smiled weakly before walking in. they sat on the coach and watched television. usually , Eunhee would be in Eunsang's arms while they watched television but this time they had a gap between them because Eunhee was dead inside.

Eunsang couldn't stand not having Eunhee in his arms any longer so he moved closer to her and stretched his arms out. "hug me~" he leaned in wanting to hug her when she stood up. "no." she walked to her bed and sat on it , staring blankly on the ground not knowing how to break up with him. "Eunhee , you're not okay. what's wrong?" Eunsang asked sitting next to her , holding her hand. Eunhee could feel a lump in her throat from holding her tears in. "i feel like this secret relationship is harming us both." she said. "what do you mean?" Eunsang asked. "this is too dangerous for us , for you. we need to end this." Eunhee said pushing his hand away. "this is so sudden Eunhee i-" Eunhee moved to the right , away from Eunsang.

"i can see a break up rising over me like a high tide. i know it will soon be our last but i can't let you go." Eunsang came closer to Eunhee who opened her mouth wanting to say something against him. "don't talk , don't leave me and just quietly hold me tight." Eunsang wrapped his arms around her waist with his chin resting on her left shoulder. Eunhee couldn't hold her tears anymore and let them fall down her cheeks. "we can't do this Eunsang , let's..not see each other anymore." she pushed his arm off her waist and dragged him to the door. Eunsang pulled her back and hugged her tightly , refusing to let go. "don't do this to me please Eunhee." Eunsang begged. "GET OUT! PLEASE EUNSANG!" she yelled pushing him out of her house , shutting the door behind her. she leaned against the wall and slid down , crying her eyes out as Eunsang banged the door continuously trying to get in.

"this..is for the best Eunsang..remember i love you. thank you for holding me tight when i needed you.." she mumbled to herself.

———————————————————————
A/N : am proud of this haha