Seungwoo-Smile

Genre : Fluff

requested by ShiningPeliksue

third person's pov
Ryuji and Seungwoo met when they were volunteering at the animal shelter. well , to be more exact Seungwoo volunteered at the animal shelter just to get closer to Ryuji. they got closer every week when they met. from meeting once a week , to twice and thrice. until Seungwoo gathered his courage to ask her out. even after they started dating , they didn't forget to go volunteering at the animal shelter that brought them together. it has been 3 years since they knew each other and they have dated for a year and a half.

and Seungwoo thinks it's the right time to get married. he was entering the military soon and wanted to 'bind' Ryuji to him so he can enlist with an easy heart. "meet me outside , it's so nice out." he said over the phone. "suddenly?" she asked. "yeah , at the park near your house." Seungwoo couldn't hide his smile. "alright." she hung up and immediately grabbed her phone and wallet to head out without even thinking of changing her outfit. she was in an oversized hoodie with black tights.

Seungwoo sat on the bench to wait for Ryuji who soon came walking towards him in her comfy clothes. Seungwoo couldn't hide his laughter after seeing how she was dressed. "why did you call me out for?" Ryuji asked but didn't get an answer from her boyfriend who was smiling. "what's so funny?" Ryuji asked. "you do know you're in like pyjamas right?" Seungwoo chuckled. Ryuji looked down and glanced at her clothes. "isn't it cute?" she asked smiling. "yeah it's cute but once i say what i wanna say , you're gonna regret coming out like this." Seungwoo smirked before reaching into his pocket for the engagement ring.

he got onto his knees and opened the box revealing the 1 carat diamond ring. Ryuji gasped , covering her mouth in shock. "marry me~ will you hold my hand? marry me~ will you be with me forever?- i don't know the lyrics but i know your feelings for me so let's get married." Ryuji giggled at how Seungwoo forgot the lyrics halfway but managed to cover it up. "that's a unique way to propose." she laughed and Seungwoo laughed along as well. "my nervousness made me forget the lyrics. this is so nerve wrecking." he said. "get up , your knees can't take that." Ryuji tried getting him up but he refused to. "i need an answer first." he said. "i'll marry you and be Mrs Han." Ryuji said making Seungwoo plaster a smile on his face. he got up and slid the ring into her forth finger. Ryuji was shedding tears of joy because she can't believe she's engaged now.

"why are you crying? you're making me cry." Seungwoo pulled her into a hug and comforted her. "why did you suddenly propose? i wasn't expecting this." Ryuji said. "you should know i'm going to enlist in the army soon , having you engaged to me will let every guy that tries to hit on you know that you belong to me and me only." Seungwoo said. "everytime i think of your enlistment , it makes me sad because i'm not going to see you easily for 2 whole years." Ryuji sighed.

"smile for me , you look beautiful with that unique smile of yours." Seungwoo lifted the corners of her lips. "i'm gonna miss that smile." Seungwoo caressed her face. "enlistment is stupid." she pouted. "come on~ smile please? and you wanna head back to your place? your hoodie's really cute." Seungwoo lifted the hood over Ryuji's head and pulled the string to tighten the hood around her face. "can't believe i just got engaged while wearing this." Ryuji sighed. "it's a unique proposal like you said." Seungwoo said , interwining her hand with his ; having Ryuji smile while blushing. "you look the prettiest when you smile." Seungwoo said.

————————————————————