Yohan-I'm Happy , For You

Genre : Fluff + Angst

Song : Seventeen DK I'm First (Tempted OST)

requested by ShiningPeliksue

third person's pov
Sayeong and Yohan were best of friends. they knew each other's secrets , each other's weaknesses and strengths. it was like two peas in a pod. the only difference was how they felt towards each other.

Sayeong only looks at Yohan like a big brother best friend. but Yohan on the other hand , looks at Sayeong as a woman he wanted to have.

however , Yohan never tried confessing to Sayeong because he knew his best friend had a crush on someone for years and she was ready to confess to him. he believed that as long as she's single , he'll have a chance to be with her.

until the guy Sayeong liked accepted her feelings and got together with her.

for sure he was heartbroken but he didn't show it. to make him feel better , he wrote his feelings down in a notebook which surprisingly made him feel so much better. that notebook was really special to him.

they were now together since Sayeong wanted Yohan to be with her until her date arrives. Yohan smiled to himself when he came across a meme online which showed a guy asking a girl 'hey what do bees make?' and the girl replied with 'honey?'. the guy then replied back with a 'yes'. he decided to try it on Sayeong.

"Sayeong , what does bees make?" Yohan asked. "i don't know..some annoying buzzing sound that gets me goosebumps and makes me scared?" she replied and Yohan sighed. that wasn't the answer he was looking for but what can he do?

"why?" she asked. "nothing." he smiled like nothing happened.

after Sayeong's date arrived , Yohan went back home and sat at his desk which was infront of his window. he opened the notebook and flipped through the pages that were printed with his handwriting. taking a pen out from his pen holder , he started writing down.

18/11/19

once again you went out with you're boyfriend. can't say that i wasn't hurt when you told me to wait for him with you but knowing myself , i'll do anything for you.

the smile you gave me was so warm and refreshing. but the smile you gave him earlier was filled with love and happiness. it hurts me but at the same time , i'm happy for you. as long as you're happy , i'll be happy too.

i might not be able to find my own happiness anytime soon since it's not easy for me to let you go , but i feel happy seeing you smile with happiness so it doesn't matter.

today , it didn't hurt when i saw you with him.

maybe i'm just used to it already.

i'm happy , for you.

Oh Sayeong.

from your big brother best friend ,

Kim Yohan.

Yohan sighed and kept the book aside after he finished writing. he then walked to get a bottle of soda and drank it as he watched television.

time skip~

Sayeong's date was over and it was quite late at night by now. Yohan was staring blankly at his phone , waiting for Sayeong to text or call him. since she lived opposite of his place , he told her to text or call him once she's done with her date so he could pick her up especially when it's really late.

just then , his phone lit up showing a text received from Sayeong.

Sayeong❤️:
Yohan , i'm on my way back in Jinyoung's car. in about 15 minutes?

Yohan😛:
okie! will wait for you at the bottom of the stairs. tell him to drop you off there.
(seen)

he decided to go down to the convenience store to get Sayeong's favourite banana milk. he just felt like doing that. it was small actions like these which made Sayeong love Yohan so much. he was spoiling her like an older brother would do. 15 minutes was enough for him to rush back with the milk. after getting the milk , he walked back briskly smiling to himself with the plastic bag in his hand.

until he saw something that made his heart shatter.

Jinyoung and Sayeong were hugging each other. Yohan ran to hide behind a car and peeked out to see. "see you tomorrow." Jinyoung pecked her forehead. Yohan could feel like he was losing strength in his legs when he saw how happy Sayeong was.

this isn't the first time but why is he still feeling so hurt?

he hid behind that car until Jinyoung drove off. Sayeong then took out her phone and texted Yohan whose phone lit up in the dark.

Sayeong❤️:
Yohan? i thought you said you were waiting? i'll go inside first cause' i can't find you.

before she could walk up the stairs , Yohan gathered himself together and walked quickly behind Sayeong , surprising her. "oh!" she smiled when she saw Yohan. he gave her a fake smile in return and covered his face with the plastic bag that had the banana milk inside. "banana milk! for me?" Sayeong's eyes lit up in happiness and Yohan nodded. "thank you!" she took the bag from him.

"woah , why do you look so lifeless?" Sayeong asked. "me? oh , i'm probably just sleepy." Yohan chuckled. "told you i'll be fine going back myself , this alley isn't even that- d-dark..." Sayeong gulped when she looked up the dark flight of stairs. "you were saying?" Yohan smirked. "fine. you win." Sayeong sighed.

—————————————————————
A/N : no happy ending , the plot is meant to be like this. i really don't wanna change the plot or it'll be a cliché.