Seungyeon-With You

Genre : Fluff

Song : Samuel With U (Feat. ChungHa)

requested by Wannakimi

third person's pov
Seungyeon has planned a cute date idea for he and Kim to go on since today marks their 11th month together. Seungyeon was in his car , ready to pick his girlfriend up for their date. "hello Kim-ie Kim-ie Kim Kim." Seungyeon said after Kim picked up his phone call. "yes Yeonyeon?" Kim asked. "i'm on my way now and will probably reach in 15 minutes." Seungyeon said. "alright baby. drive safely." Kim said. "love you." Seungyeon said and hung up.

Kim was already done with her light make up so all she had to do was to dress up. taking her pastel blue off shoulder dress , she put it on and checked herself out on her mirror. opening her cupboard , she took out her Gucci purse Seungyeon bought her on her birthday and placed her wallet , earphones , power bank , a lipstick tube , her foundation and a mirror inside. she took her favourite blue scrunchie she got at Hawaii when she went there for a mini vacation with Seungyeon and let it rest around her right wrist.

Kim went out of her room and went to take her pair of Miu Miu shoes Seungyeon got her for Christmas to put on before she went outside to wait for Seungyeon

once she saw a familiar looking BMW drive towards her , she couldn't hide her smile. Seungyeon stopped the car in front of Kim and she got in. "looking beautiful my girlfriend." Seungyeon smiled behind his shades. "hello babe." Kim went and kissed Seungyeon cheek like she always did whenever they see each other. "so , where are we going?" Kim asked. "it's a surprise." Seungyeon smirked. "i'm looking forward to it." Kim smiled. Seungyeon started driving to their destination.

when they arrived , Seungyeon lead Kim to the place with their hands interlocked. "rollerblading?" Kim asked. "um-hm." Seungyeon smiled. "you did mention you've always wanted to try rollerblading." Kim couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. "but , i've never tried." Kim said. "you can hold onto me for balance." Seungyeon smiled before they went to get tickets and rent the shoes. Kim grabbed Seungyeon's hands tightly as she was afraid of falling. "you got this babe." Seungyeon said. Seungyeon's hands were supporting her elbows while Kim's hands her on his arms.

Kim mastered the basics and managed to balance by herself sooner than expected. Seungyeon stood in the corner and observed Kim go around , practicing her new learnt skill. as Seungyeon skated towards her , Kim lost her balance and fell. Seungyeon immediately rushed to her and helped her up. "you okay? are you hurt?" Seungyeon asked frantically. Kim was smiling and shaked her head. "i'm fine dummy." she chuckled. Seungyeon was holding her hand tightly as he was afraid she would fall again. the two skated together with their hands interlocked. "is it fun?" Seungyeon asked Kim and she nodded while smiling. "i'm also having fun , because i'm with you." Seungyeon said. "that's so sweet." Kim chuckled.

they two decided to take a rest on one of the benches. "happy 11th monthsary baby." Seungyeon said. "i'm glad we're still going strong." Kim smiled. "i'm curious , what do you like about me." Seungyeon asked. "you're smart. you can speak Korean , English , Chinese , Tagalog and Portuguese. you're also a really passionate man. you knew about my thing for passionate people before you asked me out. i remember that clearly." Kim said. "passionate?" Seungyeon raised his brow. "i meant passionate about your work , not any other thing." Kim flusteredly said making Seungyeon chuckle. "what about you? what do you like about me?" Kim asked.

"i like that everytime i'm with you , all my worries disappear. i enjoy every moment when i'm with you. i love you Kim." Seungyeon said and leaned in for a kiss. Kim stayed still but quickly got up. "catch me if you want that kiss!" she giggled and skated away. "oh you did not! i'll catch you for sure!" Seungyeon said while chasing after her.

——————————————————————