Seungwoo-Let Me Bring You Wonderland

Genre : Smut

Song : EXO The Eve

requested by _BaeHara_

third person's pov
"Haeeun have you seen my- oh." Seungwoo asked Haeeun who was lying on his bed in his black tshirt. "what? oh you want it? i'll get another top." Haeeun said wanting to take off the top but Seungwoo stopped her. "it's okay , it looks good on you." he smiled and took a white top. he had his bare back facing Haeeun who noticed something that intrigued her.

"you have back dimples , that's not fair. you have dimples on your cheeks and now on your back? i want dimples too." Haeeun pouted. she has always wanted dimples because she thought it looked cute and that was partially why she started dating Seungwoo. "well , how will you know if you don't have any on your back?" Seungwoo asked. "well i don't have a long and flexible neck to see my whole back." Haeeun said. "let me check." Seungwoo asked and walked towards her without his top on since he didn't get the chance to put it on.

flipping his top that was like a dress on Haeeun , he looked at her back and gave it a kiss before turning her around. "you have them too. these dimples on backs have a special meaning , wanna know?" Seungwoo smirked. "i'm intrigued." Haeeun said going closer to Seungwoo having her palms on his chest. "i can make you orgasm faster than girls who don't have back dimples. want me to prove it?" Seungwoo asked.

"is that your new way of asking for sex now?" Haeeun asked and watched as Seungwoo's cheeks turn bright red. "not now babe , everyone's here." Haeeun said. "aw man." Seungwoo sighed. "i'll give it to you when the time is right okay?" Haeeun said giving a kiss by getting on her tippy toes to reach his lips before she left the room.

time skip~

the members were all focused on the movie and it was like bonding session now. but Haeeun couldn't even enjoy the show for long. Seungwoo quietly increased the volume of the television and held Haeeun's hand after it was as loud as the ones in the cinemas. he brought her into his room and closed the door. "come on Haeeun , let's do it. they're watching television." Seungwoo pushed Haeeun onto the bed and pinned her down without letting her say anything to protest.

"but they might hear us." Haeeun said. "which is why i increased the volume of the television earlier on. but we have to play our part and be as quiet as possible if we can." Seungwoo said. he started undressing Haeeun which was giving her tickles and that made her giggle. Seungwoo started kissing her collarbone and neck before finally moving up to her lips. "do you like wonderland?" Seungwoo asked. "i'd love a topsy-turvy place." Haeeun said. "then enjoy , as i bring you wonderland."

Seungwoo pushed his tongue into Haeeun's mouth and a mini tongue fight started happening. Haeeun couldn't stop giggling and Seungwoo found that cute. "little alice ready for fun?" Seungwoo asked. "always ready." Haeeun smiled. Seungwoo took off his boxers and was ready to enter her when she stopped him. "i wanna have the fun with you." Haeeun got up and pushed Seungwoo to the wall. he was sitting upright against the wall on his bed now and Haeeun sat on his lap. Seungwoo pushed his member into Haeeun which made her gasp. Haeeun started riding Seungwoo which was giving him so much pleasure even he couldn't help but moan a little too loud. "ssh , you're being loud yourself." Haeeun said giving him a kiss. "you're being too good at this." Seungwoo panted. "and i learnt it from you." Haeeun said. 

Haeeun's movements soon turned sloppy as she felt like she was near her climax. "you're close?" Seungwoo panted and she nodded. "see what did i tell you about climaxing? i'll take it from here." Seungwoo laid her down on the bed and thrusted fast in her until he came.

the two of them were panting so hard because they had to prevent themselves from moaning too loudly. "now i know what back dimples mean , it makes sex feel so different." Haeeun said while she was in Seungwoo's arms. "you should have asked a long time ago then." Seungwoo chuckled. "so does that mean you're more into making out now?" Seungwoo asked and Haeeun rolled her eyes. "how was wonderland little alice?" Seungwoo asked. "it was fun , and tiring. and stop calling me little alice , i'm not small." Haeeun pouted. "oh really? let's talk about it when we stand up then." Seungwoo said , earning a punch from Haeeun. "stop teasing me with my height!"

——————————————————————