Wooseok-Illegal

Genre : Fluff

Song : BTS Dimple

requested by imdyinghere

third person's pov
"Jina , you ready?" Wooseok asked. "yeah yeah , give me a minute!" Jina yelled from her room. "definitely meant 5 minutes." Wooseok mumbled under his breath. sure enough , Jina came out of her room in 5 minutes and they were ready to go out.

the two of them have been best friends ever since elementary school and never failed to keep in touch despite going on different pathways after graduating from elementary school. today they were going to the sea aquarium as one of their hangout days.

the two of them arrived at the sea aquarium in no time since it was near Jina's place. "i'm so excited oh my god , i need to see a dolphin no matter what." Jina exclaimed. "we'll definitely see one but we're seeing the sharks first. i wanna see the hammer head one." Wooseok said. "no , dolphins!" Jina tugged his sleeve pointing to the direction to the dolphins.

Wooseok sighed and gave in to her. Jina smiled knowing Wooseok will always give in to her no matter what. "don't smile , i don't like it." Wooseok said coldly. Jina knows he was just kidding so she gave him a smile to tease him again.

"oh my! they're so cute!" Jina exclaimed upon seeing the dolphins. Wooseok smiled seeing her so happy. "when i was younger , i always wanted a pet dolphin which was of course impossible. i'm glad i finally saw real ones today. we can go see sharks now." Jina smiled to Wooseok. "i told you to stop smiling didn't i?" Wooseok said sternly. Jina's expression turned serious. "i don't get what's wrong with me smiling , i'm just happy and smiling expresses it. what do you want me to do? show a sad face when i'm happy? your jokes are not funny at all Wooseok." Jina stomped off angrily.

Wooseok sighed knowing he just pissed her off again. but what to do? whenever she smiles , her dimples appear and that gives him the flutters in his heart.

he went after her and dragged her to a place which was a glass tunnel that had the sea creatures swimming over them. Jina was still pissed and refused to look at Wooseok. "you hide them so well but they appear when you smile , and that's dangerous to my heart." Wooseok said. Jina looked up having a confused expression. "what on earth are you talking about?" Jina asked.

"those dimples..they're illegal. it makes me dizzy when you smile , can you be more careful?" Wooseok asked. "what are you talking about?" Jina asked still not getting it. "whenever you smile , those dimples appear and they feel like a needle poking into my heart. your smile is dangerous because of your dimples." Wooseok said. "so you didn't like me smiling because of my dimples? stop saying profound things and get straight to the point next time. a huge misunderstanding could have happened. oh well , now that we know why i shouldn't smile we can go see the sharks now." Jina turned around wanting to walk away when Wooseok pulled her by her wrist.

"it wasn't profound , you just pretended to not understand what i meant. if you want a direct confession , i like you. is that good enough? don't tell me you don't understand what that meant." Wooseok said making Jina gulp. "Wooseok..-" she didn't know what to say. "i don't expect a yes or a no , i just needed to say it out. damn that feels so much better. but i wasn't lying about your dimple being dangerous to me. let's go see the sharks now." Wooseok said trying to get out of the situation. "do you think i have nothing that's making me suffocate silently?" Jina said as Wooseok walked past her ; stopping after hearing her words.

he went back and looked at her. "well , i'm sorry if you hate the way how i don't want you to smile-" "if it hurts you i'll do the opposite so you won't suffer. how can i hurt someone i like?" Jina blurted out. she couldn't bring her head up from her ow confession. "did i hear you correctly?" Wooseok smirked bending lower to see her face. "not my fault if you need hearing aids." Jina stuck her tougue out before running away.

"that confession was easier then i thought , my illegal girl." Wooseok smiled going after Jina.

————————————————————————

A/N : this was crap..i'm so sorry hah