Seungwoo-Blood

Genre : AU (foul language present)

Song : (G)I-DLE Put It Straight (Nightmare Ver.)

requested by _BaeHara_

third person's pov

-

"Seungwoo!" Soyoung waved to her boyfriend who smiled at her from across the road. she dashed across to her boyfriend who had a bouquet of flowers in his hand that was ready for her to hold until ,

a car took everything away.

Seungwoo stood there dumbfounded at what just happened. he dropped the flowers and ran to Soyoung's motionless body that was soon crowded with people.

"Soyoung..don't do this to me..can you hear me?" Seungwoo sobbed while holding his unconscious girlfriend in his arms. he looked up and saw a car with a familiar car plate.

"Nayeon..?" Seungwoo mumbled. it was Nayeon's car , just that Nayeon wasn't driving. it was a guy. Nayeon was at the passenger seat with her eyes closed.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE PLEASE!" Seungwoo yelled as tears filled his eyes while Soyoung's head continued bleeding. "nothing can happen to you..Soyoung you hear me? you can't leave me like this.." Seungwoo sobbed.

the ambulance soon arrived with the cops and brought Soyoung to the hospital with Seungwoo by her side. he didn't let go of her hand in his bloody hand.

Nayeon was brought to the hospital as well and the man in the car who was driving got arrested.

Seungwoo was now outside the emergency operation room , praying that nothing will happen to Soyoung.

hours passed and the nurses just kept running back and forth from the operation theatre. he was close to losing hope until the doctor finally came out of the theatre with two nurses.

"are you a relative of miss Jung Soyoung?" the doctor asked Seungwoo and he nodded. "i'm her boyfriend. is my girlfriend alright?" he asked. "unfortunately , the car crash caused her ribs to be broken and some have stabbed through her lungs. it's too serious to save. her heart narrowly escaped the stabbings. she also suffered a number of fractures. her left shoulder dislocated with her forearm getting fractured. she also suffered a pelvic fracture which affected her spine. if she were to survive , she'll be paralysed waist below. her skull also cracked and some sharp bits of the bones made it's way into her brain. right now , she's on life support. we'll examine her condition for now and come with a decision soon."

Seungwoo felt like his world shattered. life support? Soyoung is relying on a machine to survive? his legs gave in and fell onto the ground. "mr! please keep yourself together." the doctor said to Seungwoo. "please save my girlfriend doctor! i'll pay you anything!" Seungwoo begged. "sir , i'm sorry but there's nothing much i can do now." the doctor said and helped Seungwoo to sit on the chairs. "she'll be in the ICU if you need to see her." the doctor told Seungwoo before leaving him alone.

Seungwoo's mind suddenly reminded him of Nayeon who was present at the scene of the accident. he know how much Nayeon was dying to be with him. she has always been jealous of Soyoung ever since they got together and always tried different ways to win Seungwoo's heart that was dead stuck with Soyoung.

with a negative thinking in his mind , he went straight to her ward after finding out where she was admitted.

Nayeon was so happy to see Seungwoo when he came in. she was all alone. "Seungwoo! how did you know i was here?" she looked so cheerful. "Lee Nayeon , you know why i'm here better than me." Seungwoo growled with his fists clenched. "what?" Nayeon acted innocent. "LEE NAYEON!" Seungwoo yelled. "you're scaring me Seungwoo-ah." Nayeon pretended to shudder.