Dohyon-Make Up Time!

Genre : Fluff

Song : TXT Crown

requested by Soojin_yoon05

third person's pov
Jiyoon was applying make up to prepare for the family dinner with her family and Dohyon's. they started dating about 4 months ago. "Jiyoon-ah , what time do we have to leave?" Dohyon asked. "we still have about 2 hours?" she said. "what's that?" Dohyon asked , interested in the makeup products on her dressing table.

"make up of course." she said. "where did you learn how to do make up? can you teach me?" Dohyon pulled a stool over next to her. "my mom taught me when i was 11 because i was going to attend a birthday party by my friend and of course i can teach you , but why do you wanna learn it though?" she giggled taking out extra make up sponges and cotton pads for Dohyon.

"so i can put on make up for you in the future." Dohyon said. "yeah right. do you think i'll let you do that?" Jiyoon chuckled. "you will , once i master the make up skill." he winked. "alright whatever , first of all we have to apply foundation. it can't be too thick or it'll look cakey." Jiyoon said handing Dohyon a make up sponge. he dabbed the sponge into the powder and started dabbing it all over his face looking really silly. Jiyoon smiled at how cute he looked and took out her eyebrow pencil.

"is this fine?" he asked after applying foundation till he was satisfied. "yeah it looks great. here , next we'll work on the brows." Jiyoon said handing him one. "ooh! can we use this as a colour pencil?" he asked looking at the tip of the pencil. "well , no but i if you run out of brown colour pencil and think you have extra money to spare i guess yes?" Jiyoon said wondering how is she the same age as him yet their thinking is so different. "you draw it like this , making sure you shape your brows nicely." Jiyoon demonstrated.

"i don't think i can do this one , can i do the blush?" Dohyon said. "nope , your cheeks are red enough since you have natural blush. i'll help you." Jiyoon said using the same pencil she used to do Dohyon's brows. Dohyon was holding his breath in from how close Jiyoon was to him. Jiyoon on the other hand , was trying to hold in her laughter as she drew across his face connecting his two eyebrows together.

"there , you look lovely." she said satisfied with her work. "really? let me see." Dohyon wanted to look at the mirror but was stopped by Jiyoon. "no! let's move on." she said smiling. "oh i know what that smile means , you cheeky girl. let me see the mirror!" he said holding Jiyoon's arm pushing her aside. "you and Hangyul hyung really!" he said after looking at his one long eyebrow while Jiyoon kept laughing. "i know my brother did this to you before so i thought i revived that beautiful memory." Jiyoon said clutching her stomach that was hurting after laughing too hard. "that's no doubt you two are siblings , it looks exactly like the one he did on me!" Dohyon said pouting. "i'm sorry , i'll do it properly now alright?" she said taking her make up wipes from her drawing to remove his eyebrow make up.

"now i know i'm never gonna let you do make up on me because you're gonna take revenge on me." Jiyoon said. "i wasn't thinking of doing that if you didn't do this to me." Dohyon said. "i can't believe you're the same age as me but have such childish thoughts." Dohyon sighed. "excuse me? i don't know who asked if we can use an eyebrow pencil as a colour pencil earlier on?" Jiyoon said. "that was not childish , that was-" "dumb." Jiyoon said. "hey that was not very nice." Dohyon said.

"there you go , you have your eyebrows back. well , do you still want to draw them?" Jiyoon asked trying not to laugh again. "stop it , it's not funny and no i think my brows are fine. can i do blush on you?" Dohyon asked picking up her blusher. "no! you're gonna make me look like i'm ready to perform chinese opera!" Jiyoon ran around the room with Dohyon chasing her.

just then , Hangyul entered her room and saw the chaos. "are you two really dating? i feel like Jiyoon just brought in a new brother for me." Hangyul said stopping Dohyon from chasing his sister. "hyung! she drew my brows like you did in the past , how can i not get her back?" Dohyon said. "you're asking her older brother if you can bully his sister right now? seriously Dohyon? how will i ever be alright with you being with her if you're gonna bully her?" Hangyul said jokingly.

"sorry hyung , please don't take Jiyoon away from me." Dohyon said. Jiyoon went to him and gave Dohyon a hug. "even if he tries to take me away from you , my heart will always be here with you." Jiyoon said. "look at this boy's cheeks turning all red. you won't need this." Hangyul took the blusher away from Dohyon. Dohyon wrapped his arms around his tiny girlfriend , placing his chin on her head. "mine too." he said.

—————————————————————