Minhee-One-Sided Love Pt. 1

Genre : Angst

Song : NCT 127 Back 2 U

requested by ShiningPeliksue

third person's pov
"we should break up Yonghoon. we're not happy being together. to be more exact , you're not happy being with me." Minhee said. "Minhee , this is so sudden i-" "save it , you want the break up and i know that. you're just shocked." Minhee said. Yonghoon sighed before plastering a painful smile on her face. "i don't know why you're doing this suddenly but i'm not giving up on this relationship."

"you're just saying that , but you already gave up the relationship a long time ago. your actions spoke louder than whatever you said." Minhee said. "i'm going home , you're not breaking with me." Yonghoon immediately turned around to leave Minhee standing there watching her disappear. he sighed before heading back home.

the reason why he wanted to break up with her was because he knew Yonghoon no longer has feelings for her. her actions showed him. Yonghoon usually stands facing him with her hands down when they talk but now she stands with her hands crossed , facing away from him. she rejects his touches like hugs and didn't like his kisses anymore. she usually calls and texts him often but it's not happening anymore. lastly , she never gives eye contact whenever they're talking now. after realising all these points and coming with a conclusion that she no longer likes him , he knew this relationship turned to become a one-sided love. only he loved her.

although Yonghoon didn't approve the breakup , Minhee wasn't planning to meet her again. this relationship will not last with only one person being committed. he wants to go back to her but is always reminded of how she no longer has feelings for him. his phone was ringing from the calls he was receiving from Yonghoon who can't stop calling him after he requested for the breakup. Minhee turned away from his phone and covered himself under the sheets. 'ignore it , you can do it. you're not going back to her.' he thought to himself.

the ringing of the phone wouldn't stop and it was bothering Minhee a little too much for him to take. he turned and took his phone to answer the call from Yonghoon. "hey.." he heard her voice. "what?" he asked coldly even though he didn't want to. "i can't sleep." she said. "i can. goodnight." he was ready to hang up but his heart didn't want to for some reason. "please.." Yonghoon begged. "love me again , then come back. for now , bye. i love you." Minhee said hanging up the next moment before his heart could take over his mind. he switched off his phone and placed it aside , getting out of bed to his cupboards where he kept all the things he and Yonghoon had together in the past.

"so many memories..all so precious.." tears rolled down his cheeks as he looked through the photos they had back then when the two of them loved one another. he also looked through the headbands they collected when they went to amusement parks for their dates. they always bought one whenever they went there and they were always matching without fail. he collected the headbands and bundled them up with a rubber band before putting them into a box. the letters he received from her back then when they were classmates. the both of them used to send letters to one another and Minhee kept every single one he received from Yonghoon. now , he's going to keep them in a box that will be kept aside to help him move on from her.

"we can do this Kang Minhee , you're not going back and you're going to move on from her."

————————————————————