Eunsang-She's My 'Girlfriend' Pt. 2

Genre : Fluff

Song : NCT 127 Angel

requested by yanagirenjiidealtype

third person's pov

after the movie , Eunsang and Cheonyoon headed out of the theatre together. their hands were still held tightly without them noticing. from afar , Eunsang's ex was still eyeing them and was disheartened to see whatever she was seeing. "guess they're really together. he really moved on." she said before going on her way.

"when are you free?" Eunsang asked. "i'm free tomorrow. why?" Cheonyoon asked. "you forgot about the meals i owe you?" Eunsang chuckled. "oh , so we're going out tomorrow?" Cheonyoon asked and Eunsang nodded. "unless you wanna do it another day?" he asked. "nope , tomorrow's good." she smiled. "great , meet you at Itaewon station at 1pm?" Eunsang asked. "got it." Cheonyoon said.

before they could go on any further , the both of them looked down at their hands which were held together. "oh." Cheonyoon said. "sorry." Eunsang quickly removed his hand away from hers. "you scared to owe another meal?" Cheonyoon chuckled.

"n-no.." Eunsang said. "well , see you tomorrow then." Cheonyoon smiled before she made her way back home.

the next day..

Eunsang has already reached Itaewon at 12:30pm. he was probably too excited which resulted in his early arrival. when Cheonyoon arrived at Itaewon station , she walked around to look for Eunsang. Eunsang on the other hand , saw a familiar looking person. he couldn't hide his smile while he approached Cheonyoon. "hey." Eunsang tapped Cheonyoon's shoulder which made her turn to face him.

"oh , i was looking for you." she chuckled. "well , you found me now." Eunsang smiled. "more like the other way round." Cheonyoon said making Eunsang chuckle. "where are we eating?" Cheonyoon asked. "you want me to decide?" Eunsang asked. "yeah why not? you're paying anyway." Cheonyoon said. "alright , i know a place where we can go for good food." Eunsang said before he led the way.

when they arrived at where they were going to eat , there was a queue to enter the restaurant. "when there's a queue , you know the food is good." Eunsang said and Cheonyoon nodded in agreement. after about 15 minutes of waiting in agony , they were finally escorted to a table for two. "since you recommended to eat here , what do you recommend to have?" Cheonyoon asked.

"i'm getting us the Budae Jjigae (Army Stew) and fried chicken. do you want anything else?" Eunsang asked. "that should be enough. i'm saving space for more food later." Cheonyoon said. Eunsang raised his hand to get a waitress to take their order. "where do you wanna go for tea? or would you want supper instead?" Eunsang asked. "hmm , maybe supper? for dessert." Cheonyoon said.

"patbingsu?" Eunsang asked making Cheonyoon smile. "bingo!" she said. after about 10 minutes , their food arrived and they quickly tucked in. Cheonyoon was really amazed by how good the food was. in no time , they finished the food together. it was about 3:30pm by the time they got out of the restaurant. the two decided to walk down the streets of Itaewon , where there were many people dining.

"hey Cheonyoon , before we go for dinner , i wanna thank you for playing along with me yesterday in front of my ex." Eunsang said. "no problem , i'm getting paid back now." Cheonyoon said. "you know , i would like to become closer. like i don't want this to stop." Eunsang said. "what do you mean?" Cheonyoon scoffed. "i wanna continue treating you food , going out with you." Eunsang said.

"you can , who would say no to free food?" Cheonyoon chuckled. "before i do , promise me you will never friendzone me. promise me that no matter what , you'll look at me as a guy." Eunsang said. "what are you talking about Eunsang? you're being funny." Cheonyoon said. "you're a nice girl , and i want to have a chance to take you out on a date." Eunsang said. "are you confessing now?" Cheonyoon smirked.

"n-no..maybe?" Eunsang blushed. "you can take it like it's a date today." Cheonyoon said. "are you serious?" Eunsang asked. "yeah , unless you were kidding about whatever you said earlier." Cheonyoon said. "no! i meant everything." Eunsang said quickly. "we can take things slow you know? i mean , we've only meant each other yesterday." Cheonyoon smiled. "of course , i wasn't expecting a relationship to bloom immediately." Eunsang said. "shall we go queue for our next meal?" he asked. "we have to queue again?" Cheonyoon frowned. "we need to sacrifice for good food." Eunsang smiled.

—————————————————————