Hyeongjun-I Want You

Genre : Fluff

Song : Blackpink Really

requested by ShiningPeliksue

third person's pov
"Hyeongjun , Yewon sunbae is in school." Minhee nudged him. "s-so what? i don't care." Hyeongjun lied. "you're lying , your ears always turn red when i talk about her." Minhee chuckled. "stop it! don't tease me anymore." Hyeongjun pouted. "but i have to be honest though , i saw her walk to school with a guy earlier just now." Dongpyo said. "GUY?! WHO?!" Hyeongjun raised his voice.

"look at him getting anxious." Eunsang chuckled. "were you kidding? please tell me you were." Hyeongjun asked Dongpyo who gave him a fake smile. "sadly that wasn't a joke. i was serious about her walking to school with a guy." Dongpyo said. "who?" Junho asked. "i don't think i should mention who." Dongpyo said. "come on! you're the only one who can tell us who because you live next to her block." Hyeongjun said. "but it's gonna be too shocking." Dongpyo wasn't wanting to say it.

"tell me who." Minhee said leaning his ear in to him. Dongpyo whispered a name into his ear which made Minhee look at Hyeongjun with apologetic eyes. Dongpyo told Eunsang and Junho about it which was driving Hyeongjun crazy. "just tell me who. i won't cry." Hyeongjun knew the they didn't want him to know because he might cry but he was dying of curiosity. "o-okay..Kim Minkyu sunbae." Dongpyo said.

Hyeongjun felt like he was betrayed. Minkyu was his favourite senior other than Yewon. "M-Minkyu hyung?" Hyeongjun muttered. "i'm sorry Hyeongjun but walking to school might not mean anything. maybe they're just friends!" Eunsang said trying to be optimistic. "i know where Minkyu hyung lives and if Yewon sunbae lives near Dongpyo , he must have travelled quite a distance to meet her at her house to be able to walk with her to school." Hyeongjun said. "well , i still don't think you should lose hope Hyeongjun." Eunsang said. "thanks Eunsang but i think i'll just like her secretly." Hyeongjun sighed.

"look! she's there!" Junho whispered , pointing secretly to where Yewon was. Hyeongjun looked at her with a pout. although she wasn't with Minkyu , after hearing that Minkyu has been walking with Yewon to school , he can't help but keep picture them together. his friends couldn't help but feel sorry for Hyeongjun.

Yewon on the other hand , has been having her eyes on Hyeongjun's group since she literally sees them almost everywhere she goes. "hey , you and Minkyu going to school together. does he know?" Isla asked. "not sure , but i'm trying my very best to make him notice even if it's just attracting her friends' attention. i live near that guy , Dongpyo. he should have noticed Minkyu coming to my place to walk me to school together. if Dongpyo knows , he should have told Hyeongjun about it." Yewon said.

"can't believe he isn't confessing to you yet." Hadley laughed. "i'm gonna try anything i can for him to confess. i like him but , you know i don't confess to guys." Yewon chuckled. "look at this girl taking her chances after Minkyu told her Hyeongjun has feelings for her." Isla shaked her head in disapproval. "come on , i'm pretty sure it's fine. i approve." Hadley smiled.

Hyeongjun and the guys were just chilling when Minkyu walked towards them with his smile he always had on his face. all of them felt a rush of nervousness everytime he stepped closer to them. "hye Hyeongjun." Minkyu smiled at the other guys as well. "hey hyung." Hyeongjun smiled weakly. "why do you look so down?" he asked. "well , love troubles." Junho mumbled loud enough for Minkyu to hear. "Yewon huh?" he smirked. "hyung you know i like her.." Hyeongjun could feel like he would break down any moment.

"well , i feel bad for you so i'm going to tell you what's going on. you think me and Yewon are going out right? because your friend told you that i've been walking with Yewon to school right?" Minkyu said while looking at Dongpyo who gulped and turned away to avoid his eyes. "Yewon knows you like her because i told her about it. let me just say she asked me to walk with her to school just to get more attention from you. what you decide to do next , your choice." Minkyu patted Hyeongjun's back and left them alone.

"that's good news! that means Yewon sunbae likes you too! she's just waiting for your confession." Minhee cheered. Hyeongjun was giving it a long thought.

time skip~

"wanna get something to eat?" Hyeongjun offered to get them. "sure , but maybe a drink." Junho said. Hyeongjun and Dongpyo went to the drink stall , where Yewon and Isla were. "oh hi Dongpyo!" Isla smiled. the both of them know each other so it was normal for them to greet. "hi Isla noona." Dongpyo smiled. "hey Hyeongjun." Isla greeted too. "hi sunbae." he smiled shyly. Minkyu walked towards them and gave Hyeongjun a wink before holding Yewon's hand giving her a hug.

Hyeongjun walked away immediately since he couldn't stand what he was looking at. Yewon smirked and thanked Minkyu before going after Hyeongjun. "hey you." she called out. Hyeongjunturned around and saw Yewon which made his heart beat faster. "you don't look so good." Yewon said. "yeah i don't feel good after seeing sunbae hug Minkyu hyung." Hyeongjun said. "why?" Yewon asked but Hyeongjun didn't answer. "look if you really want me , say it. tell me you want me , it's not hard." Yewon said. "you know i like you?" Hyeongjun asked and Yewon smiled. "yeah..Mingkyu told me about it." Yewon said. "well , then i'll just have to finish this off right?" Hyeongjun chuckled nervously before taking a deep breath in. "i like you Yewon sunbae..i want you.." he said softly. "i guess it's noona now." Yewon smiled at Hyeongjun who was blushing.

————————————————————