Hangyul-Hot Shower

Genre : Smut (foul language present)

Song : NCT 127 Whiplash

requested by imdyinghere

third person's pov
"i miss you , like a lot." Hangyul told Eunsoo. "wanna know something? i already know that and i feel the same." she whispered over the phone. "don't whisper like that , you know what it does to me." Hangyul said sternly. "babe , come over. no one's home." Eunsoo said. "your parents?" he asked. "i forgot to tell you that they flew to New York this morning for some stupid business trip." Eunsoo said. "right on it , i know what you want." Hangyul hung up immediately and Eunsoo waited for him.

when Hangyul reached her place in less than 30 minutes. Eunsoo jumped into his arms and Hangyul lifted her off the ground , turning one round before placing her down. "you were waiting?" he pinched her nose. "of course." she pouted. "wanna take a shower?" Hangyul smirked. "ah , a hot one i suppose?" Eunsoo asked and Hangyul nodded. "hmm..no. you can have the shower though. i'll wait in my room." Eunsoo said going into her room. Hangyul sighed and went to her room to put his bag down. "i'm going to take a shower." Hangyul said. "yeah , got it." Eunsoo said. "like right now." Hangyul said and Eunsoo nodded. "you really don't wanna take a hot shower?" Hangyul asked again. "just go in already." Eunsoo chuckled. she looked at him go inside the bathroom before going to her cupboard to get her clothes.

after hearing Hangyul turn on the faucet to the shower , she opened the door silently and entered the bathroom. "ah!" Hangyul covered his private area making Eunsoo laugh. "can i join?" she asked. "of course , i'll wait here until you undress." he said. Eunsoo undressed herself and entered the shower in a towel. "you're not showering with that on." Hangyul said wanting to take it off. "and you're not clean if you don't wash this." Eunsoo grabbed his dick making him groan. "don't do that suddenly , it'll turn me crazy." Hangyul begged. while Eunsoo was giving him a handjob , he suddenly grabbed her hand and pinned her against the wall. water fell down his toned body. he removed her towel and threw it aside. "time for you to learn what you shouldn't do , to stop teasing me." Hangyul leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. his right hand grasped her left breast , doing her nipple in circular motion. "ahh..Hangyul.." Eunsoo moaned. "that's right baby , moan for me. i want to hear you moan." he went lower and sucked her right boob ; before standing up to look at her. "you ready for the main point?" he asked.

he picked her up by grabbing her thighs , opening her. pushing her against the wall , he let go of her left thigh and pushed his member into her. "H-Hangyul.." she gasped. "sorry i'm big." he said. his arm went back to her thigh and started thrusting into her. Eunsoo was in a lot of pain because she couldn't adjust to his size yet. Hangyul planted kisses on her neck trying to distract her from the pain. once she was moaning with pleasure , Hangyul went back to thrusting , just a little faster. "ah babe i'm cumming." Hangyul quickened his pace and came into her. after catching their breaths , they took a proper shower.

now they were in bed ; Eunsoo laying in Hangyul's arms. "i feel like we didn't do much earlier. round 2?" he asked. "round 2?" she asked and he nodded excitedly. "well i can't say no." she smirked. "yes!" Hangyul was prepared to get on top of her when she pushed him down. "i'm doing the job now." she said taking off her top. she took off his pants while he took his top off. in no time , her entrance was at his tip. instead of putting it in , she just kept teasing him which was making him insane. "just fucking put it in already." Hangyul pushed his member in her and changed from a submissive to a dominant. "didn't i teach you a lesson to stop teasing me? seems like you never learn. that means you need a punishment again."

he was no longer gentle to her even though she was in pain as usual. he was rough on her. "moan for me babe. moan." he said and Eunsoo did as told. "you're so fucking tight. it's making me cum soon." Hangyul groaned. "i'm cumming Hangyul.." Eunsoo moaned. "don't cum until i do." Hangyul ordered. knowing she was coming soon , he thrusted faster for himself and felt it coming for him. "i'm cumming baby , stay open for me." he moaned. both of them came together and Hangyul fell next to her. "round 1 was definitely better." he said breathing heavily. "i thought both were good." Eunsoo said. "sure , whatever you say darling. i'll be honest though ; i liked the hot shower better." he whispered into her ear.

——————————————————————