Seungyeon-You're Mine

Genre : Smut (foul language present)

Song : X1 Move

requested by mooneverlandeu

third person's pov
Yoowon was out with her friends , more specifically they were Seungyeon's friends too. she was hanging out with them at their dormitory. "when is Seungyeon coming back?" Wooseok asked. "not sure , he's not picking up his phone." Seungwoo said. "he's probably busy with his composing as usual. he always turns off his phone when he's the recording studio." Hangyul said. "do you need anything? like a drink?" Yohan asked Yoowon. "nah , i'm good." she smiled.

"shall we play games? it's nice having Yoowon noona over after awhile. Seungyeon hyung always never let us near her." Hyeongjun pouted. "sure sure , what do you wanna play?" Yoowon pat Hyeongjun's head. "007 bang!" Dohyun yelled. "don't yell Dohyun!" Dongpyo said. "sorry , i just wanna play that again. this time i'll win." Dohyun said. "sure , let's play that." Yoowon said.

everyone sat in a circle and started playing. one by one the members were out. all who were left were Wooseok , Yoowon and Minhee. "this was just like the last time we played , just that it was Seungyeon hyung instead of Yoowon who was left." Yohan said. "shall we decide what the penalty is while waiting for the winner?" Hangyul suggested. "nah , the winner should be the one who decides the penalty." Junho said.

"ah crap." Yoowon sighed because she raised her hand at the wrong time. "who's the winner?" Eunsang asked. "Wooseok hyung." Minhee said. "Wooseok , come up with a penalty for all of us." Seungwoo said. "all? that's too difficult. maybe like one or two." Wooseok said. "sure , then we'll have to play a game to decide who are the final losers." Seungwoo said.

"pepero game." Wooseok said and everyone whined. "not that!" "anything but that!" "why? oh my god." Yoowon giggled as they played scissors paper stone to determine the final losers. "well we have Yohan and Yoowon..the two Ys..haha." Wooseok laughed nervously. "Yoowon can't play pepero game with Yohan , Seungyeon hyung is gonna kill him." Hangyul said.

"maybe come up with another loser?" Wooseok suggested. "nah , if i'm the loser i'll do the penalty. it's not fair to pick another one just because i'm taken. maybe change the penalty?" Yoowon said. "she's smart. we'll change the penalty." Yohan said. "hmm..what's fun for a guy and a girl to do?" Wooseok said thinking hard.

"nothing else other than the pepero game." Junho mumbled. "Yoowon can't do it." Yohan retailed. "it's okay , we don't have a minimum distance to reach to right? doing the pepero game is fine." Yoowon said. "what? for real?" Yohan asked. "just let me know if Seungyeon looks for you about it if he finds out , i'll deal with him." Yoowon winked to him. 

they were on each ends of the pepero biscuit. Yoowon took a bite forward and Yohan did the same. before they could pull away , Seungyeon raised his voice in anger yelling at them. "what the fuck?!" Yoowon stood up in shock. "Kim Yohan , what in the actual fuck do you think you're doing? don't you know she's my girlfriend? some guts you have to do that pepero game with her?!" Seungyeon said raging towards Yohan while the members stopped him. "we only took a bite forward!" Yohan argued.

"you were still close to her!" Seungyeon yelled. "i suggested the game , don't blame Yohan." Wooseok said trying to calm Seungyeon down. "shut the fuck up and get off me." he snapped to Wooseok. "enough!" Yoowon yelled. "it was just a game. and we weren't even that close. you're being so overprotective Cho Seungyeon. if you wanna punish someone , punish me. leave Yohan alone." Yoowon said.

"fine , in my room and we'll settle this." Seungyeon stomped off into his room with Yoowon following behind. "guess i'll have to sleep in either Seungwoo hyung or Wooseok hyung's room tonight." Hangyul sighed.

when Yoowon stepped into Seungyeon's room , he slammed the door shut not forgetting to lock it. "you really think playing games with my members is something i'll allow? you know i get jealous easily." Seungyeon said. "and that's a problem you have to get rid." Yoowon frowned. "you said that if i wanna punish someone , it would be you and not Yohan , right?" Seungyeon said and Yoowon nodded timidly. she knew what was gonna happen next.

Seungyeon sat on the edge of his bed and said , "strip." Yoowon gulped before taking off her clothes one by one. Seungyeon took off his as well and smirked once she was in her underwear. "leave the bra and panty on , i wanna take them off myself." Seungyeon said patting her lap signalling her to sit. she went forward and crossed her legs around his waist , her entrance right infront of his member.

"you know what's coming for you right?" he whispered and she nodded. "good." he laid her down gently on the bed and sat on top of her. "you have to be quiet darling , if you don't want the others to hear you." he first removed her bra and then made his way to her entrance and planted wet sloppy kisses in her inner thighs. he slid her panty off from her revealing her damp womanhood.

"ahh..Seungyeon.." Yoowon moaned softly. Seungyeon started eating her out making her a moaning mess. without warning her , he inserted two fingers in her pumping them faster and faster every second making her cum in no time. "sweet." he said licking his fingers. "ready?" he asked and she nodded. "remember you have to be quiet. i'm going in." Seungyeon groaned as he entered her tight entrance. "ahh , tight bitch." he moaned. she was wincing in pain because she didn't have enough time to adjust to his size.

he thrusted her at a slow pace at first and quickened his pace once she started moaning softly in pleasure. "who gave you the permission to make me jealous by playing with my members? fucker." he whispered into her ear while she breathed heavily into his. "fuck , never let me see you that close to any of them ever again? you understand?" he smacked her thigh getting a wince from her. "y-yes.." she said between her moans.

"baby , i'm close.." she said. "me too." Seungyeon thrusted harder and faster getting the both of them to cum together. Seungyeon laid on Yoowon's left , exhausted. "that was a good exercise. the only exercise i enjoy doing." Seungyeon said pulling the blanket over their body. "i think they heard us." Yoowon said worriedly.

"that's great , because that way they know you're mine and mine only."

———————————————————————

A/N : i think i did better here heh.