Minhee-Human Bear

Genre : Fluff

Song : AB6IX Love Air

requested by MinheeGun

third person's pov
"yes! i won again!" Minhee cheered after winning the video game he was playing with Hyeyoung. "this isn't fun. you always win." Hyeyoung pouted making Minhee giggle. "shall we play another then?" Minhee asked. "of course we have to! let's play this!" Hyeyoung picked a game through her controller making Minhee smirk. "you sure you'll win?" Minhee asked. "watch me." Hyeyoung smiled.

they started playing Cuphead to which made Minhee super frustrated. Hyeyoung was not distracted by how Minhee almost threw his controller aside. knowing he's not going to win with how well Hyeyoung was succeeding in the game , he smirked when he thought of a plan. he scooted closer to Hyeyoung who is still very engrossed with the game , and slid his arm around Hyeyoung's. "hey , get off me!" Hyeyoung said. "Hyeyoungie~" he whined and placed his head on her shoulder. "that's cheating! stop it!" Hyeyoung said trying to push Minhee away from her but his grip only got stronger. when Hyeyoung failed to finish the game , she slouched and sighed with a expression that said 'unbelievable'.

Minhee burst out in laughter after seeing his plan succeeded and started clapping as a sign of congratulatory. "yah Kang Minhee! that was cheating! i still won since i was closer to finishing the game." Hyeyoung said. "yes yes , whatever you say. still can't change the the fact that we both lost." Minhee stuck out his tougue and started running after Hyeyoung got up to chase him. "you're as annoying as a little brother! how are you my boyfriend?" Hyeyoung asked. Minhee stopped abruptly and turned around , making Hyeyoung bump her head into his chest. he looked down at Hyeyoung who looked up while rubbing her head. "ah.." she groaned. "you bumped into me first. it's not my fault." Minhee said. "i never said that." Hyeyoung said. "i know those eyes ; you were about to say it was my fault." Minhee said and Hyeyoung bit her lip.

time skip~

Minhee walked Hyeyoung home since it was getting late. "i hate that you're so much taller than me. what's the point of being so tall?" Hyeyoung frowned. "trust me , there's an advantage to that." Minhee smirked. "and that is?" Hyeyoung asked. "when i hug you , you can hear how fast my heart is beating for you." Minhee said. "well that was lame." Hyeyoung scoffed. "really? then why are you hugging me?" Minhee asked. "shut up." Hyeyoung said , still not letting him go making Minhee chuckle. "it's good that you like hugging me , that way i don't have to get you any huge teddy bear." Minhee said. "be glad you don't have to spend hundreds on a huge bear since you're a bear yourself." Hyeyoung said.

"head inside now , we'll see each other the day after tomorrow." Minhee said and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "i love forehead kisses." Hyeyoung blushed. "then you can't complain about my height anymore." Minhee said. "i'll still do it." Hyeyoung smiled. "cheeky." Minhee pinched her cheeks. "see you then , boyfie." Hyeyoung smiled. "i'll miss you , girlfie."

————————————————————