Minhee-Cloud Nine

Genre : Fluff

Song : Solo/W1 Ha Sungwoon Bird

requested by imdyinghere

third person's pov
Bonghee and Minhee were friends since young. they were always in the same school and class ever since preschool. the only thing is their feelings for one another. Bonghee only looks at Minhee as a friend since childhood while Minhee looks at Bonghee as a girl he likes.

"why didn't Bonghee come to school today?" her bestfriend asked Minhee was sitting directly behind Bonghee's empty seat. "i have no idea.." Minhee was sad that Bonghee wasn't in school today. he felt down the whole time. no mood to study at all. "will you be visiting her?" another asked and he nodded. "i will. you guys wanna come along?" Minhee asked hoping they would say no. "we'd love to but we have to attend our practices." they sighed.

time skip~

Minhee packed his bag hurriedly and left the classroom without saying goodbye to his friends. he rushed to Bonghee's place immediately as if he'll die if he didn't see her. "Bonghee? are you home?" he rang the doorbell to her house. after a few seconds , the door opened and revealed pale looking Bonghee. "Minhee?" she sounded surprised.

"what happened to you?" Minhee said pushing his way in. "just a little food poisoning. nothing serious." Bonghee said closing the door. "how is food poisoning not serious? come on , we need to take you to the hospital." Minhee said grabbing her wrist. "what? no! it's just food poisoning Minhee. i'll be fine after resting for a day." Bonghee rejected. "but you look so pale! it's worrisome." Minhee sighed. "i'm fine , really Minhee." Bonghee insisted.

"alright whatever , but i'm staying here till your parents get home." Minhee said and Bonghee nodded. "i can't say no to that." she smiled. Minhee felt his cheeks burning up. "w-what do you mean by that?" he asked. "i already said no to your first suggestion , saying no to your second suggestion is very selfish of me." Bonghee explained. "oh." Minhee felt like his heart sank. "but what were you thinking? your cheeks are red." Bonghee asked. Minhee immediately covered his cheeks with his palms making Bonghee chuckle. "you must be worried till you're cheeks became red from running here." Bonghee shaked her head before going into the kitchen to grab a cup of water for Minhee.

"thanks." he took the cup and gulped it down. "now you need to rest." Minhee placed the cup down and pushed Bonghee to her room. "ah , i just got up from bed and you're asking me to go back in again? no way , i wanna watch television." Bonghee resisted but it was no use. since she was weak now , Minhee could push her easily into her room without much hassle.

he put her to bed and went back out to see what he could cook for lunch. Bonghee sneaked out of her room and peeked at Minhee who was having a hard time cooking. she was holding in her laughter but not for long because she was heard by Minhee. he turned around and placed the things in his hands on the table to go after Bonghee who was rushing back to her room. "caught you! how dare you spy on me and laugh behind my back?" Minhee said tickling the hell out of Bonghee. "okay! i'm sorry! i'm sorry!" Minhee let her go after awhile and sighed. "i wanted to cook for you but i'm bad at it. i'll go buy food now so you stay home." Minhee said. "no , i think we should cook together." Bonghee said.

"t-together?" Minhee's lips started going up , forming a sneaking smile. "why are you smiling?" Bonghee asked. "oh? oh nothing." he said. "come on." Bonghee held his hand and pulled him into the kitchen. Minhee's eyes didn't leave the sight of their hands held together. "what should we cook?" Bonghee asked Minhee who wasn't paying attention. "Minhee?" Bonghee waved her hand infront of his face. "ah? oh , what did you say?" he asked. "what's wrong with you?" she frowned. "nothing." he lied. "i guess you were about to cook porridge for me looking at how little ingredients you took out." Bonghee said and Minhee nodded. "you had food poisoning , having porridge is the best." he said. "sure sure." she replied and the two of them started cooking together.

after they finally cooked a meal for two , Minhee told Bonghee to go back in her room and he'll bring the food in. Minhee's heart always felt better when he sees her. he was so glad he came to her house , or else he'll definitely feel down until tomorrow when he sees her in school. they ate together in Bonghee's room. "not bad , i like it." Bonghee smiled. "i like it too." Minhee smiled.

"you have no idea how empty i felt like when you weren't in class today." Minhee blurted out. "what?" Bonghee asked. "oh?" he jumped. "you said you felt empty when i wasn't in class today." Bonghee said. "i did?" Minhee got a shock. those were his thoughts. he didn't mean to say it out. "ah.." Minhee ruffled his hair in frustration after knowing what he did. Bonghee chuckled to herself at how Minhee was cursing under his breath.

"i guess you have something to say to me then?" Bonghee asked. "i-i like you.." he said softly. "i can't hear you." Bonghee leaned in closer. "i said i like you." he said a little louder. "what? what did you say?" Bonghee smiled. Minhee looked up and pecked Bonghee's cheek making her freeze in her spot. "don't tell me you can't feel that." Minhee said. Bonghee smiled to herself and gave Minhee a kiss on his cheek back. "i can , i could hear you all along." Bonghee said. "that kiss , made me feel like i'm on cloud nine." Minhee smiled.

——————————————————————