Seungwoo-Punishment

Genre : Smut (foul language present)

Song : PDX101 To My World

requested by ddeung

third person's pov
Seungwoo and the guys were preparing for a group dinner with y/n , Seungwoo's girlfriend. she never met them before , although she knew that they were his friends. "are we ready?" Wooseok asked. "y/n said she's here. i'll go get her." Seungwoo said before leaving the dorm. Seungwoo looked around for y/n when he was at the lobby and saw her wandering around like a lost kid. he chuckled to himself before sneaking up on her , covering her eyes. "oh my fuck!" y/n jumped in shock. "it's me babe! don't be scared." Seungwoo hugged her from behind. y/n turned herself around and sighed a sigh of relief. "you scared me!" she punched his chest. "your punches never hurt you know. my muscles protect me." he giggled. "not fair." y/n pouted. "then is it okay for me to punch yours?" he smirked. "how is that linked? and no because it'll hurt!" y/n made a cross above her chest. "alright , come on. we need to go up , the guys are waiting." Seungwoo slid his right arm around her waist and led her to their dorm.

"before we go in , you should know you can't have your eyes on any of the guys for long alright? well , maybe the younger ones are fine but not Hangyul , Yohan , Wooseok and Seungyeon because you're the same age as Hangyul and Yohan. i just-" "i get it darling , you'll be jealous." y/n pecked him on the lips to shut him up. "please don't make me jealous , you know what happens." Seungwoo said. "i can't guarantee that if what i think might happen to me will happen if i make you jealous." y/n smirked. "don't turn me on here." Seungwoo said before opening the door to the dorm. all the guys greeted her with warm arms but was stopped by Seungwoo. "keep your hands to yourself please." Seungwoo said. "right right. back off guys , leader-nim is jealous." Seungyeon said. when they were at the table , y/n was so delighted to see so much food on the table. "oh my god.." y/n gasped. "we hope you like it noona! we spent a lot of time making all these!" Hyeongjun said. "i sure will." y/n smiled.

time skip~

"bye y/n! reach home safely!" Yohan said. "thanks for the wonderful meal , i really am glad i met you guys." y/n smiled. Wooseok stepped forward and gave y/n a hug. Seungwoo was taken aback by his actions but didn't want to show it. Wooseok was just giving y/n a hug like an older brother would. "hope to see you soon." Wooseok smiled. "me too , you're really like an older brother to me." y/n smiled back. "let's go." Seungwoo quickly pulled y/n away. "hyung , will you be with y/n tonight? if yes , we won't wait for you before we sleep later." Seungyeon asked. Seungwoo wasn't intending to stay with y/n tonight but he has a change of plan after seeing what she did with Wooseok. "i am , sleep early tonight guys. don't mess up when i'm not around." Seungwoo said and went back to y/n.

when they reached y/n's apartment , Seungwoo immediately pushed her into her room and locked the door without saying anything. y/n looked at Seungwoo with shock only to realise his eyes changed. "S-Seungwoo.." y/n stuttered. "on the bed. now." he said. y/n saw this coming anyway so she did as she was told. Seungwoo took off his jacket and threw it in the corner of the room. "hands up." he said as he walked closer to y/n. he placed his hands on the hem of her shirt and removed it. he leaned in and kissed her passionately ; tougues entering one another's mouths as he pinned her down on the bed. he broke away and took off his shirt revealing his toned body before going back to the kiss.

he broke away from the kiss and placed his face near her ear. "i'm gonna fuck you so bad , you're not going to walk properly tomorrow." he got up and threw her legs up onto the bed before unbuckling his belt to remove his pants. he removed her shorts roughly , throwing them onto the floor. "is this what you want?" he took his belt and tied her wrists together before binding them to the bed. his hand travelled up her thigh , touching everywhere he can because she belonged to him. "you know why you're receiving this right?" he asked as his hand went to her back to remove her bra. he planted kisses on her breast , groping the other. his butterfly kisses travelled down lower and lower until he reached the top of her womanhood. he took off her panty and gave kisses on her lower abdomen. "is this nice?" he asked while he looking up at y/n who was smirking.

Seungwoo flipped her around roughly and spanked her ass. "birth control right?" Seungwoo asked and y/n hummed as a yes. after hearing her answer , he inserted his member into her. "doggy style , my favourite." he thrusted in her roughly with no mercy. y/n was moaning in pain but was patient for the pleasure to come. "don't play with me anymore. when i say i don't like it when you're with guys or even looking at them , i mean it." Seungwoo said. y/n couldn't even reply back to him because he was being so hard on her. "don't. fuck. with. me." Seungwoo started going faster and faster when he felt like he was cumming. "i can't hold in babe , i'm cumming." Seungwoo gave a few more thrust before he came into her. both of them were panting from that intense few minutes.

Seungwoo removed his belt and covered their naked bodies with her blanket. "does it hurt down there?" Seungwoo asked as he extended his right arm for her to sleep on. "of course it does , you're gonna have to serve me breakfast tomorrow morning." y/n said and Seungwoo chuckled. "that's not a problem babe."

——————————————————————