EPILOGUE - You're A Hero

Two days later,
Hospital,
Morning...

Shinso's POV

I walked through the hallway slowly, sighing out my exhaustion as I made my way toward Izuku's ward room. It had been two days but she hadn't woken up from her slumber yet. Doctor said it was probably due to mental and physical exhaustion. Now, she was still in her mini coma.

Baby, please wake up... There is something important I need to tell you...

Today I decided to bring a box of chocolates and Izuku's cat plushy that I bought during our summer vacation. I took a turn at the corner, almost arrived at Izuku's room.

I wonder if she has waken up or not... I hope so.

But what I saw in front of me was very surprising. A group of teenagers were gathering in front of the door, talking among them. And I recognized them very well. They were...my classmates. "Oh, there he is!" Kirishima turned to look at me with a toothy grin. "Shinso-kun!" Uraraka waved her hand, telling me to come closer.

I gulped down my saliva and slowly walked toward them in hesitation. "You guys...came...?" I spoke up in disbelief. I never informed anyone about Izuku's condition except for one person.

My purple hue irises shifted to Kaminari. He smirked cheekily at me and now I knew the answer. He was the one who told the rest of our classmates. "Before we enter! Can you tell us a little bit about Midoriya-kun's condition?" Iida asked politely.

I looked at them one by one before sighing my disappointement. "She had been in the bed for two days... Due to mini coma." I told them. The girls gasped in shock. "C-coma?! Isn't this a serious issue?!" Uraraka questioned me, tears welling up her brown eyes. "No, actually... It is just a mini coma. Doctor expected her to wake up anytime soon." I tried to calm her down. Asui patted her back to comfort her.

"Well, do you guys want to stay out here or...?" I waited for them to answer, my hand already held the doorknob. "Oh, sure! We want to enter!" Yaoyorozu answered in their stead. I nodded my head lightly as my response and opened the door, revealing Izuku's room.

My eyes slightly widened when I spotted a girl sitting on the bed reading a book. She suddenly lifted her head up, staring at us in surprise. "Hitoshi...everyone..." Tears began leaking out of her big round eyes.

"Izu--"

"Deku-chan!" Uraraka ran toward her out of nowhere, shoving me away from the path causing me to fall flat on the cold tiled floor. My face was buried in the floor. "Ouch..." I hissed in pain, shakily getting up again.

Man...she is so strong.

I rose my head up, seeing Uraraka hugging Izuku tightly while bawling her eyes out. "I miss you! I'm so worried about you!" She chanted repeatedly. Izuku chuckled and hugged her back. "I'm fine, okay. Don't cry anymore..." She patted her back gently.

"Hitoshi..." Izuku called me out. She looked at me with a hint of sadness in her eyes, though she tried to hide it with her fake smile. "Here, I brought some chocos...and your favourite plushy." I gave them to her. Izuku's face brightened up a little. She opened the wrappers and box, exposing the chocolates. "Wah~ Cat shape chocos! So cute!" Ashido chimed excitedly.

"Wait, we brought a gift for you too!" Kaminari held out a plastic of fruits. Izuku gasped in happiness. "Thank you, everyone, Hitoshi." She smiled genuinely at them.

Thank God...she seems to return to her normal self.

"My cat plushy..." Izuku's gaze fell on the smiling black cat plushy wearing colourful scarf she hugged in her arms.