PROLOGUE - New Rival

Two days after the sport festival...

Midoriya's POV

Today we were back on our usual lessons.My classmates were chatting in their own group.I noticed Mineta-kun wasn't around which was weird.

"Hey,Deku-chan.Did you hear? We get a new student today." Ochako-chan squealed in excitement.

I tilted my head."Huh? Really?" I asked her, still didn't believe in her words just now.

"It's true!Just now,I walked passed the faculty office and I heard Aizawa-sensei talking to All Might about the new student!" Ochako-chan defended herself.

"But the odd thing is,that student is from General Study Course..." She rubbed her chin in suspicion like a professional to solve the most myterious case in the world.

Student from General Study Course?

I wondered why but I was feeling a deja vu.A student from General Study Course strong enough to be a hero.....

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the doors were opened by Aizawa-sensei."Okay,sit at your place,brats.I have two big announcements to make." Aizawa-sensei said in his usual tired voice.

"You guys want a bad news or the good one first?" Aizawa-sensei asked us and yawned a bit."Good one!" The class replied in unison.

"Okay.Today,you guys will face a new competitor." His tone suddenly sounded more serious.

"Huh?" The class looked at him in confusion.

"New competitor?Do you mean by new student?" Ochako-chan boldly asked Aizawa-sensei.He nodded.

We were shocked by his announcement."But sensei,our class is already full." Yaoyorozu-san asked in doubt and disbelief.

"Oh yeah,about that...." Aizawa-sensei suddenly paused there." This is the bad news...." He let out a heavy sigh.

"Mineta...has been expelled." Again,his announcement sent shocks to us.

"WHAT?!" We all shouted in unison."But why?" I asked Aizawa-sensei.

Could it be because of his pervert behaviour?

" Because of various reasons." Aizawa-sensei responded.He looked a bit irritated by my question since he kept glaring at me.

"Well,don't want to keep the newbie waiting.Come in." Aizawa-sensei turned his head to look at the door.

The doors slowly opened and a boy entered the class.My eyes went wide when I saw the figure.

"Shinso-kun?" I called out his name.Shinso-kun turned his head to look at me but he quickly focused his eyes on the entire class.

"Everyone,this is Hitoshi Shinso from General Study Course." Aizawa-sensei introduced him. "Shinso,introduction."

Shinso stared at us one by one."I am Hitoshi Shinso." He said shortly.

That's it?

The class was in silence for a few moments."Well,your seat is behind Midoriya." Aizawa-sensei pointed on the desk behind me,the seat that used to belong to Mineta-kun.

Shinso-kun nodded and walked towards the seat.He sat quietly and the lessons carried on as usual.

But the class was in awkward silence and no one could focus on the lessons.

~Timeskip brought to you by Shinso's smile~

The last bells rang loudly and Cementoss-sensei ended the lessons. As soon as he left, the class became noisy.