CHAPTER 36 - Camping Trip

Couple of weeks passed,
U.A. High School ground,
Morning...

Third Person's POV

Midoriya ran bouncingly toward her female friends and hugged them so tightly, leaving Shinso alone with the boys in awkwardness. The purplette still did not know how to communicate with his male classmates without any help from his lover. It always ended up with childish fight whenever he tried to start a conversation with his male classmates.

What were they fighting about?

It was about a certain greenette, Izuku Midoriya.

Everything went just smoothly at first. They talked about common topics, until they reached the topic about girls. That was when, Bakugou and Todoroki began the war with Shinso.

Because the two were jealous of Shinso since he won Midoriya's heart.

The male violette heaved a quiet long sigh, scratching his pale cheek in puzzle as he only watched Midoriya talking to her female friends happily. 'Can't blame her for missing them...' He smiled to himself, happy in secret to see his girlfriend all bubbly and talkactive again.

Shinso felt someone tapping his left shoulder, causing him to flinch slightly. He turned to look at whoever was behind him. Turn out, Kaminari was standing there, grinning ear-to-ear like a dork. "Yo, Shinso. I see that you are alone." He laughed loudly at his stupid joke that only irritated the sleepy boy.

Irk mark popped up on Shinso's temple, trying his hardest to contain his anger. Kaminari began approahing him after he secretly apologized to the electric male about his rude behavior when he was still new in the class.

Kamimari sensed the tense air coming from Shinso. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Did I get the cat's tongue?" The blonde boy grinned again as a token of apology.

"If you already know then don't mention it anymore." Shinso said with a hint of annoyance. Kaminari patted his back while laughing again. "Why don't you come and hang out with us guys once in a while? It is bad to stuck with Midoriya 24 hours-"

"I will. If those two stop causing ruckus everytime I try to talk." Shinso cut him off, his eyes glaring dagger at a heterochromatic male and a porcupine. Those two, in short words, were difficult to deal with. They had not give up to win Midoriya's heart yet.

"Oh, Todoroki and Bakugou, huh? It makes sense then..." Kaminari sighed long, recalling all the unexpected moments of jealous Todoroki and Bakugou.

"Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!" Iida began calling out to his classmates. "Let's go now." Shinso walked toward the bus first. "Oi, wait, Shinso!" Kaminari chased after him from behind.

.....

(Timeskip to after they finish fighting Earth Beasts~)

A few hours later,
Evening,
At the training camp in the forest...

Midoriya's POV

I tiredly walked toward the building but soon collapsed on the ground, exhausted after fighting non-stop from morning till just now.

"What do you mean by three hours?!" Kirishima-kun whined in protest. "That is the time it would have taken us. Sorry!" Mandalay cheerfully exclaimed, amused to see us very tired like this. "You were trying to boast about how much better you are? That is mean..." Sato-kun complained, already sitting on the ground.