CHAPTER 34 - A Little Gift For You

AN- I'm going to timeskip a bit till the exam end and it's the start of summer vacation. Summer vacation! Sksksksk!
___________________________

A few weeks later,
After exam end,
After school time
Late afternoon...

Third Person's POV

"Finally... Exam ends~!!" Ashido yelled in happiness as she bounced around in the class along with Kaminari, clapping their hands and singing energetically. "Now it is time for summer vacation! Yaaas!" The pinkette yelled again, pumping up her fist high in the air.

"Beach! Swimsuit! Fire--"

"But, we aren't allowed to go on a long trip during summer." Midoriya giiltily cut Kaminari off, showing an awkward grin on her face Ashido and the electric boy immediately turned into white statue, not expecting to hear that.

"Are you serious, Midoriya?!" Ashidp screamed at the greenette's face, eyeballs popping out her eyesockets. "Y...Yeah..." Midoriya nodded her head as her answer, causing Ashido to drop on her knees. "No way!!!!" Kaminari cried out, dropping on his knees very next to Ashido.

Midoriya felt a bit guilty for ruining her friends' happiness but it was all because she just wanted to tell them inevitable truth. "It can't be helped. We were attacked by League of Villains before." Jiro interupted the two students' drama.

"Well, I'm quite disappointed too... But we have no choice. The teachers wanted to keep us safe." Midoriya said as she smiled at Ashido and Kaminari who were in a devastated state. "I want to have fun..." Ashido whined in sadness.

"I want to see chicks in bikinis at the beach..." Kaminari complained too, only to earn a deadly glare from Jiro.

Midoriya just chuckled as she watched her other classmates talking among themselves. She was not really in the mood to chat to be honest. These past few weeks were horrible and stressful for her. She kept having nightmare, crying in her sleep for every single night that she could barely sleep and always tried to stay awake, not wanting to see the bad dreams. This all happened after she encountered Mineta. Something about him just seemed off. He was more intimidating and scary now and his dangerous smirk really haunted the poor greenette.

Midoriya heaved a soft sigh. She looked outside the window, resting her chin against her palm. 'Hitoshi is taking a while already... Wonder what he is talking about with Aizawa-sensei... I want to go home quick and sleep...' She thought to herself, looking tired and sleepy. She laid her head on her table.

Without the green girl realizing, the purplette she was awaiting for eventually returned to the classroom. "Welcome back, Shinso-kun! Where did you go just now?" Iida greeted Shinso, attempting to get to know him more. "Just having a little talk with Aizawa-sensei." He answered emotionlessly.

"Hm, do you have a problem? If you ever have a problem, you can talk to me and I will do everything in my power to help you." Iida assured the purple haired-boy, gesturing his arms like a robot as usual. Shinso felt awkward about this but still nodded politely. He just wanted to go home and did everything to cheer his girlfriend up.

Shinso excused himself from Iidad and proceeded to walk over to Midoriya's desk. A smile presented on his face when he saw his sleeping girlfriend, laying her head on the table, snoring softly. 'She is this tired... Don't worry, Izu, I got a surprise for you when we get back...' He told himself as he stroked her mossy green hair.

(I wonder what is the surprise...Ehe 😆)

"Izu..." Shinso whispered into her ear, causing Midoriya to stir in her sleep. "Wake up, baby. We have to go home now." He chuckled when a small yawn left her mouth. "Uhum... Is it morning already...?" The sleepy green girl mumbled in dizzy. Shinso smirked cheekily. He got a mischievous idea.