CHAPTER 38 - Let Her Go!

A few days later,
Meanwhile,
Somewhere in the forest,
Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

An ashen blonde girl with messy bun hair put on a mask on het face unwillingly, not liking the design of the mask. "I don't like this. It is not cute!" Himiko Toga, the villain complained in dissatisfaction. "This was orchestrated by the designer behind the scenes, right? Appearances don't matter as long as it makes sense." Mustard stated frankly, ignoring her complaint just now. "I'm not talking about that. I just don't wanna wear this!" Toga whined.

"Hi! Sorry for the wait." Magne eventually arrived at the place.

The rest of the villain finally made their appearance. "Now that makes seven." Dabi announced, the wind gently breezed brushing their faces. "I don't care, just let me at them. I'm gettong too pumped up." Muscular cracked his knuckles in anticipation. "Shut up you crazy bastards. Not yet... We will move when all ten of us are here." Dabi smiled evilishly as his navy blue eyes locked on the dark, pitch black forest.

.....

Next day,
Nighttime,
In the forest,
At the clearing...

Third Person's POV

Everyone already had their partners with them. Class 1-A students were mostly excited yet scared to start playing the game. Midoriya, surprisingly, got to be partner with her lover, Shinso.

The lovely greenette skipped toward the male purplette and hugged him from behind, startling him. Shinso chuckled and turned hos head looking at him. "You look so happy, Izu." He stated calmly, removing her arms from his torso and turned his body around facing Midoriya now.

"Of course I am. I was paired with you after all." The girl explained, giggling gleefully which made her boyfriend's heart beat rapidly. "Yeah, yeah." He ruffled her hair affectionately. Without the two realizing, their classmates were watching them for a while already.

(I changed it! Ojiro will be the one who has to be alone. Poor Tailman. Shinso and Midoriya will be the seventh pair)

"Aw, look at those two." Hagakure whispered to Jiro who was her partner, giggling at the adorable sight of the cute couple of their class. "Shinso is with Midoriya, huh? Wow, so lucky." Jiro slightly smiled.

And as usual, the two lovesick extras-- Cough cough, I mean, Bakugou and Todoroki were glaring dagger at the sleepy boy who was talking to Midoriya sweetly. The rest of the boys sighed long, confused of the two dorks' action who never gave up on Midoriya despite knowing that she already had a boyfriend.

"Alright, everyone! We will start now!!!" Pixie Bob enthusiastically announced, waving her hand to the crowd of teenagers excitedly. The wannabe heroes gathered around her and the game started...

.....

12 minutes later...

Shinso's POV

"Izuku, what is wrong?" I asked Izuku who remained quiet ever since the game started. Her eyes clouded with worry and she was holding close her trembling fist to her chest.

Izuku rose her head up, staring at me concernly. "I-I don't know... I just... I don't feel good..." She uttered sadly before stepping closer and buried her face in my chest. I,wrapped my right arm around her thin shoulders, my left hand rubbing cirlce in her small back.