CHAPTER 44 - Don't Leave Us!

League of Villains' first hideout...

Hisashi's POV

I burned down these mindless beasts to ashes using my blue flame. I was too enraged right now that I lost control of the fire temperature. Like hell I care!

I wanna go and save Izuku quick, but these damn monsters keep getting in my way! Freaking brain villains!

Maybe it is time for me to unleash that power...

It had been a while but I guess it won't hurt to use them again; The power I had been hiding for years after running away from that devil...

Thin thread attached to my fingers appeared around all the building. "Kamui Woods, Edgeshot! Run away! Quick!" I yelled, telling the two pro heroes to run. They were confused at first but did as I said. Both of them jumped out of the building through the hole forming from the wall that waa caused by All Might's punch.

Looks like he isn't here... Maybe he already headed there.

I glared at all the Nomus gathering around me, my bangs foreshadowing my black irises. "Die." I uttered darkly, clenching my palms into balled-fists. The thread slashed the Nomus' bodies to pieces, blood splattered everywhere, painting the interior with thick crimson liquid.

Quirk, Blade Thread.

"Starblaze, what happen--" Edgeshot resulted to silence as his eyes observed the situation. "...you defeat all of them at one time...?" He asked in disbelief. I slowly turned to look at him. "So what if I really did it?" I husked out.

I walked past the number four hero, my shoulder brushed against his. "I'm heading to the Nomu factory now." I announced, not facing him. "Wait a minute! You are going there alone?!" Edgeshot questioned.

"All Might is there so I will be fine. I will leave the rest to you and Endeavor!!" I lept out of the building and began running at full speed, heading to my next destination.

Camino Ward.

•••••

Camino Ward,
Nighttime...

Midoriya's POV

I hugged E.J.'s huge body who was in form of a tiger. His fur stayed black, his physical appearance was at least 5 times bigger than his normal size. I assumed that even his strength even greatly increased.

"E.J., you look so awesome." I whispered into his ear, smiling softly. I felt guilty for accusing him betraying me and Hitoshi. I clutched onto E.J. close, nuzzled my head on his fur. "Let's end this now...and save Hitoshi. You can do it, can't you?" I told him. E.J. let out a happy growl, his tail wagging faster.

But even before I could ready myself in battle stance, tremendous intimidating aura emitted from behind me. "Oh no...." I murmured, slowly turning to see the Symbol of Evil standing behind me.

"You are going to betray me too now...? Well, whatever. I don't even need you anymore, Chat Noir." All For One uttered darkly, reaching out his palm to us. I held E.J.'s body tightly, desperated to protect this abnormal feline.

All Might... Please save us!

i squeezed my eyelids close, tightening my hold around E.J.'s body, waiting for the impact to come.

No matter what happen, I won't run away! I won't leave my beloved ones behind!

Even if it means, I will die protecting them...