CHAPTER 04 - Hang Out or A Date? (Part 2)

Shinso's POV

We both walked to the arcade together. Midoriya was being very quiet and it worried me. She didn't even make eyes contact with me. Her face was as red as tomato.

Did I do something wrong?

"Midoriya..." I called out her name in whispering tone. She didn't hear me I think since she didn't respond at all.

"Midoriya." I called her again and this time she turned her head to face me.

"Y-Yes?" She stuttered and started to sweatdrop. Her face became redder.

"Are you okay?" I asked her in worry. Midoriya suddenly darted her eyes on our hands.

Crap.

I quickly let her go in hurry. I forgot that I was holding her hand.

"M-My bad. Sorry,Midoriya." I apologized and averted my eyes to avoid eyes contact witg Midoriya. My cheeks heated up. "I don't mind at all." Midoriya assured with a smile.

Wait,she didn't mind at all...?

I smirked mischievously. Midoriya stared at me with her innocent look.

I held her hand again but this time more gentle and softer. Midoriya blushed again. "S-S-S-S-Shinso-kun,what are yo--"

"It's always crowded in the arcade so we've to hold hands. To make sure we don't get seperated." I said with a naughty grin.

"A-A-All the time?" Midoriya asked nervously. I nodded and her face darkened with more thousands of red shades. I chuckled in secret after seeing her blushing face.
She was so funny!

I kept holding her soft hand tightly. Midoriya sighed in defeat and surrendered herself.

.....

At the arcade...

Third Person's POV

Midoriya gasped in excitement as soon as they arrived at the game arcade.

"Wow!" Midoriya couldn't stop gasping. Her eyes shone in excitement.

Shinso only watched Midoriya fangirling from behind. A small smile tugged on his lips.

"Hey,Shinso-kun! What do you wanna play first?" Midoriya asked in thrill while bouncing in eager.

"You haven't come here before?" Shinso asked her. She looked overexcited. "No." She replied shortly.

'I think I already know the reason.' Shinso thought.

"Well,how about we play Street Fighter first?" Shinso suggested. "I don't know what is it but it sounds fun! Let's go!" Midoriya marched first,leaving Shinso behind. Shinso sighed and smiled slightly. "Kid."

.....

A few hours later...
Outside the arcade,
Evening...

Third Person's POV

"Yeah! I win again!" Midoriya squealed in happiness. Shinso sighed slightly huffed in annoyance. How could he lose to a girl in every single game?! He already lost in all games he played with her!

Street Fighter,Zombie Killer,Crazy Dancer,Basketball Shooter and even Whack-A-Mole!

"Shinso-kun...are you mad...?" Midoriya asked in low tone. She felt a bit guilty.