CHAPTER 22 - The One who Made Me Smile

Meanwhile,
United State of America,
Nighttime...

Hisashi's POV

Soft groans of relaxation left my mouth after I flopped myself on the cozy, luxurious bed. After an exhausted day, I finally had the time to rest myself. Two lovely women's face showed up in my mind.

Oh, Inko, Izuku... My lovely wife and my dear daughter... I miss you both...

My smartphone on the top of the drawer suddenly buzzed, gaining my attention. I grabbed it swiftly and turned on the phone.

Ah, Inko sent a photo!

A small smile tugged on my lips as my finger tapped on the bubble speech icon representing the message. My eyes were sparkling wit stars, eager to see my precious little daughter and my beautiful wife.

The picture finally finished loading, showing Izuku and a boy- What the, a boy?!

There is a boy in that picture! With Izuku?!

It was a picture of Izuku wiping off a purple haired-boy's mouth, they both were laughing happily that it ticked me off. And then I saw Inko's message.

___________________________

Inko💎 : Hello honey~ Look at our little baby girl is all grown up now~❤ That's Hitoshi, the boy I talked about before. We're having dinner together! His mother is here too! Aw~ They are so cute, don't you think so, Hisa-kun?😊💕
___________________________

Cute? CUTE?! This boy just stole our only daughter, Inko! I can't believe this happen while I was gone!

How... How can my little Izuku is with that boy...?

I better do something about this once I return!

You want my daughter, boy? Then you better prepare yourself... For the worst.

I groaned in frustration before my hand immediately threw the smartphone somewhere on the bed.

....

Back to Japan,
UA High School,
1-A Classroom,
Lunchbreak...

Shinso's POV

"Huh?! Midoriya is not yours! Now let her go in instant!" Todoroki yelled at me, extremely pissed off. "Yeah, why did you keep taking advantage on Midoriya-chan?! You stole her first kiss and now you claim her as yours!" Hagakure for the first time, got mad at me.

"H-Hitoshi, please don't cause any ruckus..." Izuku, whose face was buried in my chest, whispered sadly, only loud enough for me to hear. "I can't promise, Izuku..." I whispered to her back, earning a sigh of disappoinment from her. I knew this was wrong but I just couldn't hold back it anymore.

They need to know... So that no more guy tries to flirt with my lovely brocolli.

"Well, she is my girlfriend. It wasn't wrong for me to kiss or hug her." I bluntly exclaimed, my violete eyes clouded with irritation.

"What--" My classmates gasped in total shock. "A-Are you both perharps... Dating...?" Yaoyorozu asked me nervously. I turned to look at her and nodded my head slowly. I released Izuku from my arms after I felt her hand tugging on my blazer.

Izuku took a deep breath, shutting her eyes tight to calm herself down. "Deku-chan... Why didn't you tell us?" Uraraka asked Izuku in sad tone, clearly offended. Izuku turned looking at her with guilt written on her face.