CHAPTER 37 - What Are You Doing Here?!

Nighttime,
In the hot spring,
Female's side...

Midoriya's POV

Ahhh~ This feels so good.

"How are you feeling, Kouta-kun?" I asked Kouta-kun who was sitting in front of me while I brushed his back. Me and the girls -- in addition of Kouta-kun -- were in the hot spring at last, after going through such a harsh day.

Kouta-kun did not answer my question. Instead, his face brightened up deep scarlet while a trail of crimson liquid dripped from his nostril. I started to panic and grabbed a towel to wipe the blood off.
"Oh gosh... Is the water too hot for you...?" I sighed in worry. Kouta-kun's nose suddenly began bleeding really freaked me out. Maybe the temperature was too high for him.

"N-no, everything is just f-fine..." Kouta-kun stammered, his body began shaking violently. "Aww, you poor thing!" Hagakure-san giggled at him all of a sudden, earning a confused stare from me. "Kouta-kun, you bad boy~~ That is not good you know~" Now it was Ashido-san's turn, smirking mischievously at us.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them puzzledly, tilting my head to the side a bit like an oblivious child. "Midoriya, you are cruel, cheating on Shinso like this." Jiro-san teased, snickering with a hidden agenda behind it. My eyes shot wide open at her exclamation.

"Shinso...?" Kouta-kun looked up to me in curiousity, signalling for an explanation. "Well, he is--"

"Yep, Shinso, her boyfriend~" Ashido-san cut me off, giggling and laughing along with Hagakure-san. Kouta-kun looked so extremely shocked. He stared at me with a hint of sadness. "You have a boyfriend...?" He asked, lowering his childish voice. I nodded my head lightly.

"It is okay, Kouta-kun, there are plenty of women out there." Ashido-san patted his small back reassuringly. I was confused to the core at their strange conversation. I felt left out...

.....

Meanwhile,
In the boys' side...

Shinso's POV

I relaxed myself in the hot spring, but two dorks ruined my time. "Stop freaking pushing me, Half-and-Half Bastard! I can't see Deku!!!" Bakugou, who was leaning his ear on the wall to eavedrop on the girls, pushed Todoroki aside who was doing the same thing. I shook my head in maximum irritation already.

What the hell are they thinking, trying to eavedrop on Izuku?! I'm right here and they still try to mess with me! Why didn't they just give up on Izuku already?!

"Stay away, Bakugou. I almost can see her just now--"

"YOU SHOULD FRICKING STAY AWAY, SCUM."

"....💢💢💢" Triple irk mark popped up on my temple since I could not contain my anger anymore. "D-dude, chill. They are just fooling around... Hahahah..." Kaminari tried to calm me down but hell no.

"You two, stop already!" Iida pulled the two idiots away from the wall. He might notice my anger and made a move first before I did.

I scoffed and sunk back into the water. Everyone (except the two obsessive dorks-) sighed in relief, including Kaminari who was beside me. Can say that he was the only guy friend I had in the class.

(I hope you don't read it as "Gay friend", readerstachi. This has happened many times to other readers before 😅😂)