CHAPTER 06 - Trash

Next day,
Early morning,
At the apartment.

Midoriya's POV

"I'm off!" I said to Mom while putting on my red shoes. "Be careful,sweetie!" Mom smiled at me as I left the house.

I left the apartment building,walking in the street alone. I looked around me and there was no one there.

Could it be I was too early?

My emerald eyes caught a boy with purple hair walking not very far from me. My face tinted cherry pink as I recalled the incident last night.

We kissed last night...

My face became redder. Should I call him? I didn't think he wanted to talk to me after that incident. It might be really awkward.

I only followed behind him and kept my distance from Shinso-kun as far as I could.

But I didn't hate his kiss... It felt...so good..

I touched my lips that had been touched by Shinso-kun's soft lips. "Midoriya?" Shinso-kun suddenly called me out,startling me who was daydreaming.

Oh no,he noticed me!!!

Sweats poured heavily on my face. "H-Hi." I greeted him amd smiled awkwardly. "Wanna walk together?" Shinso-kun invited me and smiled kindly.

Woah. He didn't even flinch or look nervous like me.

"S-Sure!" I replied with my voice being raised a bit. I walked next to Shinso-kun and we both walked to the station together...

.....

UA Academy,
Class 1-A...

Third Person's POV

The whole class were surprised to see Midoriya and Shinso walked into the classroom together. They stared at the two in disbelief. The girls were whispering to each other.

Shinso walked to his seat behind Midoriya. Midoriya put her back at her seat and walked to the girls' group.

"Good morning,girls." Midoriya smiled genuinely. The girls stared at her. They wanted to ask something but seeing Midoriya's genuine smile made them felt guilty.

The girls smiled at her back and started chatting happily. They called off their intention to ask Midoriya. A few moments passed and Aizawa-sensei entered the class and began the lesson.

.....

Lunchbreak...

Midoriya's POV

Cementoss ended the class after the lunchbreak bell rang loudly. He left the classroom.

The students scattered in their own group. Midoriya approached Iida and Uraraka to go to the cafeteria together.

They were about to leave when an aggresive person yanked Midoriya's blazer. The grennette was surprised and turned her head to see the person that yanked her. Turned out, it was Bakugou.

"Y-Yes,Kacchan?" Midoriya cowardly asked him. "Come with me,nerd." Bakugou forcefully dragged Midoriya out of the classroom.

"Wai– Bakugou-kun! Let Deku-chan go!" Uraraka hollered at the angry firecracker. "Huh?" Bakugou turned his head and glared at Uraraka and Iida with death in his burning crimson red eyes.

Uraraka and Iida both gulped in fear. Bakugou and Midoriya left the classroom. Shinso watched them left in anger.

.....