CHAPTER 02 - He Isn't A Bad Person!

Third Person's POV

Everyone just couldn't believe their eyes right now.They felt like they were dreaming.

What made them felt like this? It was Midoriya.

Midoriya...was talking to that rude boy in their class. The Brainwash boy,Shinso!

Shinso still looked chill even though he received many glares from his other classmates. Midoriya kept talking to him and didn't realize her classmates were staring at them.

Midoriya suddenly felt someone yanked her blazer. "Ehh??" She looked around her in confusion.

It was Uraraka who pulled her and kept clutching her sleeves.Somehow she looked overprotective. The other girls came too and surrounded them.

Uraraka glared at Shinso which of course,didn't feel intimidated at all. "Deku-chan,why are you talking to him?" Uraraka whispered into her best friend's ears.

"Why? I can't talk to him?" Midoriya asked,whispering in a very low voice to make sure only Uraraka and the girls heard it.

"No,it's just...What if he brainwashes you?" Uraraka asked in concern. Her expressions showed how worried she was.

The other girls around them nodded in agreement. "He is so mean. You don't remember he mocked you during the sport festival? He even punched you!" Ashido added some more spice to badmouth Shinso. She was still angry and upset with that violet boy about yesterday.

Midoriya could only shake her head."But it was all in the past.Girls,he isn't as bad as you think." She tried to defend Shinso. Yes,she really did know Shinso mocked her and pucnhed her during the sport festival but she already forgot about it.

Midoriya suddenly felt a bit annoyed with her female classmates. This was her first time feeling like this.

"But Deku-chan,he-"

"Look,like I said,he isn't a bad person! Can you guys just try to get on his good side?" Midoriya said,sounded a bit furious and more stern.

The girls were surprised with her sudden outbursts. She rarely got mad at people.

Midoriya began feeling guilty. She sighed long. "I'm sorry girls. I never meant to scold you guys. It's just...I can't stand hearing you guys badmouthing Shinso-kun..." Midoriya's eyes became teary. Now the girls were gonna hate her.

Uraraka quickly patted her back,trying to comfort her. Seeing Midoriya cried was the most painful thing for the girls because she was their little cinnamon roll. She was too pure and innocent!

"I just...want everyone...to get along..." Midoriya hiccupped between sobs. The girls felt guilty for insisting her to stop talking to Shinso.

"We get it so don't cry,okay?" Asui patted her back. Midoriya wiped off her tears.

"What? You guys are bullying her?" Shinso suddenly spoke up,startling the future female heroes.

"You think I didn't hear you guys gossipping about me?" Shinso glared at each girl except Midoriya.

The girls only remained silent. "Sorry,Shinso-kun. The girls just want to...um..." Midoriya intertwined her fingers in fidgety.

"Well,it doesn't matter after all." Shinso said and returned to his seat.

The girls were surprised with his changes. He didn't say anything mean anymore.

The door of the class suddenly opened and Aizawa entered the classroom."Okay,sit down,you brats.Homeroom is about to start." He said with his usual tired tone and began the lesson.