CHAPTER 03 - Hang Out or A Date? (Part 1)

Nighttime,
Midoriya's room...

Midoriya's POV

Tomorrow was Sunday...
I had nothing to do...

I stared at my phone screen. Just now before he left,I exchanged my number with Shinso-kun.

I kept thinking whether to invite him to hang out or not. I rolled and rolled on the bed until I fell from the bed.

"Ouch!" I yelped in pain. I rubbed my aching head. I stared at my phone.

I had decided!

I finally had the courage to text Shinso.

Me: Hey,Shinso-kun!😄

Shinso-kun: Hey, Midoriya.What's wrong?😁

Me: W-Well...Are you free tomorrow?😣

Shinso-kun: Yeah,why?

Me: D-Do you want to hang out with me tomorrow?😣

Shinso-kun: Just the two of us?😧

Me: Umm...yes,why?

Shinso-kun: Nothing.

Me: Well,meet me at the park at 9.30 a.m. Are you okay with the time?😄

Shinso-kun: Yeah,it's okay. See you tomorrow.Good night,Midoriya.👋

Me: Good night! Have a sweet dream!😊

I stopped texting him. I stared at the screen and re-read my conversation with him. Without I realizing,I smiled widely. I buried my face in my pillow and squealed in excitement.

This was my first time texting a boy! Oh gosh!

I blushed madly. I couldn't believe the day I would text a boy would come.

I only stared at my phone while smiling widely. I suddenly heard knocking on the door.

I got up and opened the door. Mom was standing there with some clothes."Izuku,your clothes." Mom handed over the clothes. I nodded."Okay.Thanks Mom." I thanked her.

"Oh yeah,Mom. Tomorrow,I'm gonna hang out with my friend." I told Mom and her face suddenly brightened up in excitement.

"Who? Who?A boy? Or a boy? I mean, a girl?" Mom asked me eagerly. "S-Shinso-kun..." I told her and my face tinted cherry pink.

"Oh gosh!!!! Good luck,sweetie! I know you can do it!" Mom yelled excitedly and went into her room.

What did she mean?

I shook my head and smiled. I went back into my room and went to sleep...

.....

Next morning...

Midoriya's POV

CRAP! I'M LATE!!!

When I was awaken,it was already 9.15 a.m.! I overslept!!!

I hurriedly got up and bathed in brief seconds. I quickly put on my outfits.

 I quickly put on my outfits