CHAPTER 42 - Never Expect

Credit to @sukdraw from tumblr) ^~^

__________________________

Nighttime,
In a building...

Hisashi's POV

I averted my eyes from the other heroes who also gathered here for the rescue and cleanup mission. I turned my attention to All Might who was in his muscular from and Gran Torino, his teacher. My mind would not stop thinking about Izuku and Hitoshi.

As much as I still don't like that boy, I'm still worried... Izuku really treasures him, even Inko. It may pain Izuku if he is hurt by those lame scums.

Damn villains! Why the hell they target my daughter?!

"Why do I have to clean up after U.A.? I'm a busy man." Endeavor complained in dissatisfaction, scoffing. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Well, you know what, Mister Number Two Hero, without U.A., you won't get this far, okay?" I commented sarcastically, earning a glare from the also Flame Hero.

"Oh, cat got your tongue?" I showed to him my mocking grin. I heard about everything he did to his son from Izuku and ever since that day, my perspective about this abusive father changed.

Disgusting bastard who never appreciated his own children. If I have much more authority than you, I swear I'm gonna throw you into the sea.

"S-Starblaze, I don't think you want to mess with other heroes right now..." All Might shakily tried to stop me. I sensed the nervousness in his flashing blue eyes. "Shut up, All Might." I said harshly.

"Right now, we can't call heroes away from U.A.. Please look at the big picture, Endeavor." Tsukauchi calmed the situation down. Endeavor still had the same annoyed look on his fiery face.

The detective -- who was also All Might's best friend -- began the brief meeting. I wasn't really paying attention but I still listened to him.

Izuku, Hitoshi... We will definitely save you!

•••••

Meanwhile,
Villains' lair...

Midoriya's POV

Oh God... Did I pass out again...?

Oh yeah, now I remember... Mineta knocked me out of my consciousness just now!

Wait, Hitoshi--

My eyes shot wide open when I remembered about Hitoshi. I scanned this new foreign surroundings, only to see villains all over the place. And him too, tied to a chair next to me.