CHAPTER 07 - Time to Pick Some Names!

Next day,
Early morning,
UA High School,
Principal's office...

Third Person's POV

Aizawa walked into Nezu's room in silent. Nezu noticed hin and smiled at him kindly. "Have a sit,Eraserhead." Nezu pointed to the chair. Aizawa nodded and sat on the chair.

"How is the investigation going on?" Aizawa asked him eagerly,demanding for the answer that he had been waiting for so long.

Nezu shook his head,telling him there was no new report about it. "He hadn't been found...yet..." Nezu sighed in worry.

Aizawa bit his bottom lips in concern. He couldn't believe it.

"Well,you don't have to worry so much,Eraser Head. Right now, let's just focus on watching over the students attentively." Nezu camled him down. He knew that Aizawa was worried about his students, afraid that more of them would be the target.

"You can leave now." Nezu permitted and Aizawa only nodded. He left the office in silent.

.....

Morning,
UA High School,
Class 1-A...

Midoriya's POV

Everyone in my class looked so happy and hyped. They couldn't stop talking about how people were greeting them,thanks to the sport festival. I only smiled and listened to their story. They were right after all.

The door suddenly slided opened, revealing Aizawa-sensei without his bandages. "Morning." He greeted us with his usual tired voice.

"Good morning!" We all greeted back in unison. "Ribbit? Aizawa-sensei,your bandages are gone. I'm glad." Asui-san said in relief.

"That old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today." Aizawa-sensei's words peaked interest in me.

Special? It was rare for him to use such word. Truly interesting.

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names." Aizawa-sensei announced umenthusiastically.

We're gonna do something interesting!!!!

Aizawa-sensei told us that the hero names would be used in our internship. He also told us about how some of us got offers from pro heroes and clicked a button on the remote. A draft appeared with some names of those who got offers.

I didn't get any...not at all...

"Midoriya, you didn't get any." Shinso-kun patted my shoulder and told me the fact that I already knew. "You too,Shinso-kun." I sighed.

"Well, I already have an offer." Shinso-kun smirked at me victoriously. I tilted my head in confusion.

Aizawa-sensei told us he couldn't help us deciding our hero names so someone else would do it in his place. The door of our class was opened and Midnight entered the class while smiling flirtiously like she usual did.

"Midnight!" We all cheered her name. Aizawa-sensei pulled out his sleeping bag and got ready to sleep. Kacchan passed on the mini whiteboard and I gave the others to Shinso-kun.