CHAPTER 26 - A Surprise Visit

Morning,
Shinso's apartment,
Living room...

Midoriya's POV

Hitoshi was staring at my chest for some reason. Faint pink shades tinted on his face all of sudden. "I-Izuku, are you wearing my shirt?" He nervously asked me while looking away from my stare. "Hm? Well, yeah. I mean, what else should I wear instead of your clothing?" I innocently asked him but then the realizatiom hit me

"O-Oh no, I'm so sorry for not asking for your permission first! I called you just now b-but you didn't hear me so I grabbed any clothes without reconsidering..." I looked down in guilt while clutching the shirt firmly.

"Izuku, no need to worry about it. I don't mind. I-In fact, I'm happy you wear my shirt..." Hitoshi somehow whispered the last part, his face darkened more with red shades. "Y-You're happy?" I looked up to him with my glimmering eyes.

"Yeah... And you look cute in that." Hitoshi exclaimed with a soft smile on his face. I then jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back. "So, do you want to eat or not?" He playfully asked me, snapping me back into reality. "Yeah! I love to eat your cooking!" I stated in excitement and we both sat in the chair facing each other.

The breakfast time went on in silence as me both only minded our business. "So, Izuku, can I ask you something?" Hitoshi eventually spoke up, breaking the silence. "H-huh? Sure!" I stuttered.

"Why did you ask me to do 'that' with you--"

Before Hitoshi could finish his words, I accidentally spitted out the tea I was drinking at his face. "I-I'm sorry Hitoshi!" I stood up immediately as I began panicking , chibi tears seeped from my big emerald eyes. "No, it's fine. It was my fault in the first place for asking such thing..." Hitoshi muttered, pulling out a tissue from its box and wiped off the tea on his face. I sat down back in guilt.

"You still didn't answer my question." Hitoshi stated, making me gulped my saliva in nervousness. I averted my eyes from his stare. "If you don't want to talk about it, then I understand. I'm just worried that you're involved in something... Weird that caused you to feel that way--"

"No, I didn't!" I denied his statement, slightly raising my voice at him all of a sudden. Hitoshi looked at me strangely. "I-I mean, I have been feeling like that ever since I had fever. B-back then, when you slept together with me for the first time three days ago, I-I felt weird and I tried to undress you secretly while you were sleeping... But I was too weak so I felt asleep back... And then... Yesterday is my last straw and I couldn't hold back my desire anymore... That's why... I..." I chewed on my bottom lip, feeling ashamed with myself.

Hitoshi's eyes went wide a little bit. "Wait, so you have been feeling like this for three days?" He asked in disbelief to confirm. I hesitantly nodded at him, still looking down. I fely very ashamed of myself!

"Hm... That's strange. You were suffering this for three days and the effect grew stronger the longer you held back your desire. But after we did that, you instantly feel relieved and fine..." Hitoshi stared into my eyes. "I guess it's best if we ask professionalist about this." He sighed long in frustration.

"I'm sorry for troubling you..." I said apologetically, a tear escaped my eye. Hitoshi's hand patted my fluffy hair with softness. "I told you don't worry about it. I willingly wanted to help you. Besides, you're my girlfriend. We have to help each other, right?" His angelic voice spoke up, calming ne down. "Okay, Hitoshi." I displayed a small smile at my love of life.

I hope we can find the culprit as soon as possible...

....