CHAPTER 18 - Fever

UA High School,
At the gym,
Nighttime...

Shinso's POV

I panted heavily after a few hours of intense training with Eraser Head. I grabbed my towel and wiped off the sweats that trickled on my forehead. I looked up to the ceilings in worry.

Somehow, I can't get Izuku off of my mind. I got a bad feeling about this...

That's why I was very reluctant to let her walks home by herself.

A heavy sigh escaped my lips. I gripped the towel in anxiety. "You can go home now." Eraser Head suddenly spoke up, his hand was holding a bottle of water. He reached out his hand to give the bottle to me. I smiled slightly and thanked him. I took the bottle from his hand and sipped on the water. Soft groans of relief left my mouth as the freshness of the water saturated my dried throat.

"Thanks for today." I said as my hand worked out to grab my belongings. Eraser Head nodded to me in silent. "Next time,if you're worried about Midoriya, tell me immdiately." I choked on my saliva when I heard him. I quickly turned to look at him in shock.

How did he know what I was thinking about?!

"I-I'm not worried about anything." I denied my mentor, my face burnt red while my eyes averted from meeting with Eraser Head's stare. "Just shut up and go home, Shinso." He growled in annoyance, pushing my body out of the gym.

A small smile displayed on my feature as I walked out of the gym, heading to the male changing room to change into my uniform back.

.....

A few minutes later,
Outside the school gate...

Shinso's POV

I headed out of the school alone, thinking about my girlfriend. I wonder what she was doing right now and for unknown reason, I couldn't stop worrying about my prescious greenette.

As I was walking, I saw a group of my classmates, some of them sent death glares at me. "Wait a second, Shinso-kun. U-Um, we need to talk to you." One of the girls, a girl with chestnut brown hair who I believed her name was Uraraka, Izuku's best friend, stepped forward with worried look plastered on her face. I only looked at them one by one

Hm... If I recall properly... They are Yaoyorozu, Uraraka and Asui... Right?

And guys... Why the heck they are here too??

Iida, Todoroki, Kirishima and heck, even Bakugou are here.

I frowned my eyebrows in irritation. I was EXTREMELY tired today and I wished I was already at home laying on my bed, playing with Mikorin while chatting with my girlfriend but they suddenly disturbed me.

Such a bad timing to meet me. I want to meet Izuku as soon as possible. I'm sickly worried about her right now.

"If you wanna talk about Midoriya then quit it already. We're just friends." I lied, my voice sounded a bit harsh crossing both my arms in my chest. I already swore to myself I wouldn't tell anyone about our relationship.

"But you touched her--"

"I'm just teasing her. Now you guys have the answer you want, right? So goodbye." I ended this pointless discussion. I walked past them but soon I regretted my decision. Bakugou suddenly gripped my shoulder, anger clouded his face.

You're A Hero || ShinFemDekuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara