CHAPTER 01 - Can We...Be Friends?

AN-Forgot to mention this,but in this fanfic,Deku had long hair like in the bookcover.
__________________________

Next day,morning.
Class 1-A.

Shinso's POV

I still couldn't forget what had happenned yesterday.Hope I wasn't acting strange today. It was so embarrassing.

____________________________
~Flashback begin~

Third Person's POV

Shinso was still gazing deeply into Midoriya's glimmering emerald eyes. He stroked her hair.

Midoriya was flustered by his action. Her face heated up.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry for interrupting you,Shinsou-kun! I'll leave now!" Midoriya hurriedly stood up. She walked away from the violet boy in hurry.

But poor greenette today wasn't her good day. She tripped on a stone and fell onto the ground. "Ah!" She screamed in shock.

Shinso's purple eyes went wide as he saw the 'sacred' view in front of him. He instantly looked away.

Midoriya's All Might panties...was on the show! Her skirts flipped up after she fell onto the ground but she hadn't realize yet.

"Ouch..." Midoriya hissed in pain. Her face was facing the ground. "M-Midoriya..." Shinso called her while blushing madly.He covered his mouth in embarrassment.

He covered his mouth in embarrassment

(Picture isn't mine.I'm just borrowing it.Credit to the artist)

Midoriya slowly got up and brushed off the dirts on her skirts and blazer. "What is it,Shinso-kun?" She asked innocently but poor girl still hadn't realize Shinso had seen her 'innocence spot'.

Shinso was still blushing and his face darkened more with red shades as his eyes met her gazes. "N-Nothing. Be careful on your way home." Shinso said and he hurriedly left Midoriya alone.

Midoriya could only watch Shinso's figure walked away till it disappeared in total confusion.

~Falshback end~
___________________________

Shinso's POV

I was the first one to arrive. Good. Now I had some time alone to calm myself down.

Izuku...Midoriya..

Somehow I couldn't stop thinking about her. Dammit, what should I do? Her face kept showing up in my mind.