CHAPTER 28 - The Stalker

Meanwhile,
Tokyo,
Evening...

Third Person's POV

Hisashi stared at the slightly cracked phone screen. He "accidentally" gripped the phone too powerful with his fingers that he cracked the screen. His 'Overprotective Dad' was eventually on after the phone call ended just like that. He could tell it...

Izuku was staying at her BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE.

The cracked phone immediately was thrown to the floor, shattering into million pieces. The curly black haired-man messaged his aching head with his thumbs and index fingers. This whole situation was stressing him to the point he couldn't sleep peacefully at night, even though his lovely wife was together with him.

Sure, Inko already told him Hitoshi was a good guy with kind heart, but his heart just couldn't accept it. It was really difficult for him to fully trust people. Why? He didn't even know himself. It was his nature, his trait.

But in this case -- Izuku having a boyfriend -- was a different. The overprotective father couldn't help but had a bad feeling about this.

"Hisa-kun, how is the call? Is Izuku doing fine?" The chubby woman around her forty asked in gentle voice as she made her way toward her husband. "She is fine and totally happy staying with her boyfriend." Hisashi frowned, rolling his black eyes in annoyance. He flopped himself on the king sized-bed, his back facing his wife.

"Aww, why are you so mad, honey?" Inko chuckled teasingly before sitting in the bed. "She is too young to fall in love and has a boyfriend. She should have been focusing on her studies and us first, not chasing after love." Hisashi exclaimed in irritation.

"But we started dating when we were in high school--"

Hisashi turned his front body facing Inko and said, "That's a different story, Inko. Modern teenage boys these days aren't trustworthy! They just love to take advantage of girls, not loving girls sincerely! I have seen many heartbroken girls being dumped by their boyfriends like rags! And what he impregnant Izuku? What if..." Hisashi kept going on and on about his opinion, slowly turning into mumbling to himself. No wonder Izuku mumbled a lot.

Inko heaved a long sigh. This was the only side of her husband she couldn't understand. Either he was possesive or oveeprotective of his family, she couldn't conclude it. She just hoped Hisashi didn't do anything harmful to Hitoshi that could hurt Izuku's feelings.

"Hisa-kun, I can't deny what you said, dear. But not all teenage boys are same. I don't think I can change your mind. I want you to see him with your own eyes and leave the rest of your decision to be decided by yourself." Inko calmly spoke up, a small smile mustered on her face.

Hisashi remained silent as he stared at the green haired-woman. Inko smiled again before kissing his left cheek surprisingly. "I'm gonna pack up our belongings first. You just rest, okay, sweetie." She stated, getting off of the bed and walked toward their luggages.

Hisashi blushed madly, cupping his freckled cheek in happiness. It was pretty rare for Inko to make the first move and he really loved this. "You really know how to soften me up, huh, Inko..." He shook his head and smiled at himself.

....

B

ack to Shinso and Midoriya,
A few hours later,
Nighttime,
Shinso's apartment...

Shinso's POV

I was watching a hero movie together with Izuku. We both were cuddling each other, blanket wrapping our bodies to keep us warm. My strong arm locked around her thin shoulders while her head leaned against my shoulder. The cats -- Mikorin and E.J. -- were both asleep together on the other couch.