CHAPTER 20 - The Savage Shippers Duo

Evening,
Shinso's apartment...

Shinso's POV

I opened the door slowly, my hand reached out to switch on the light. Mikorin suddenly came running at me, wagging her tail joyfully. "Meow~" She purred, nuzzling her head on my leg. I got the sign, a small smile appeared on my face. I kneeled down and stroked her head. "I know, I know. You're hungry, don't you? Better feed you first before feeding myself." I chuckled at this cute female feline.

I took off my shoes and walked to my room first to take bath and changed my clothes.

A few minutes passed and I left my room, walking to the kitchen. I opened the cabinet to look for Mikorin's food. Finding the source of Mikorin's energy, I smiled widely while taking the box out of the cabinet. I hid it behind me as I turned to look at Mikorin who kept wagging her tail in eager. "Meow~Meow~" Her meows became much longer, telling me how hungry she was.

"Hm, I don't have anything for you, fella. This is for my girl." I told my lovely cat to tease her. "Meow..." The way she meowed sounded so sad, making my smile widened in victory. "Fine, no more joke. Here is your battery." I laughed, pouring the cat's food into her bowl. Mikorin delightly started eating her food.

I just smiled at Mikorin as I ruffled her head in happiness. If not because of her, maybe I wouldn't make up with Izuku.

Oh yeah, I forgot to check my messages yet...

I shoved my hand into my pocket take out my phone. I unlocked the screen, looking for the message icon. I tapped on the bubble speech button, only to see two messages from two different people.

Mom and Izuku?

I tapped on Mom's message first.

____________________________
Mom💜: Hello there, my dear son!😆 How are you doing? 😙 Mommy will come to visit you today so make sure your girlfriend is there too okay~ I can't wait to meet my future daughter-in-law~ See you later, Hitoshi!😍
____________________________

I just chuckled at Mom's usual message that always full of love. That's my mom. Never fails to make everyone around her happy with her happy-go-lucky nature. Totally opposite of me since I love to prank people with my Quirk.

Like Dad who really loves to pull prank on others, heck, even me and Mom becomes his victims.

I then tapped on Izuku's message but it looked very unusual since all of the alphabets were all in caps lock mode.

___________________________

💚Izuku💚: HITOSHI COME TO MY HOUSE NOW! YOUR MOM IS HERE WITH ME! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
___________________________

Wait what? Mom id with Izuku...? Heh, no wonder my cute girl is panicking.

For the first time, she used a lot of emojis in one message. Dang, she must be really panicking right now. I will pray for you, my innocent girl.

I laughed hard at her S.O.S. message. Mikorin suddenly stared at me confusedly. "Well, I gotta go now, pal. Your mom needs my help." I told her, petting her head gently. "See you later, Mikorin." I excused myself and left my house, heading to my girlfriend's house nextdoor.

....

Midoriya's residence,
Evening...

Midoriya's POV

Where is he? Where is he? Hitoshi, please come here now!