CHAPTER 41 - Hisashi Midoriya

Meanwhile,
U.A. High School...

Third Person's POV

"WHAT?!" Hisashi yelled from the top of his lungs. "MY DAUGHTER WAS KIDNAPPED?!" He slammed Nezu's table with his crazy strength, eyes glaring dagger at the small mammal. Nezu was still able to stay calm.

"We are very sorry for our negligence, Mr.Midoriya. We, the heroes of U.A., are doing our utmost to rescue--"

"I know, All Might. Stop being so formal. I'm sick of it." Hisashi turned to look at the skinny man with blonde hair. All Might let out a sigh of relief, extremely scared of Hisashi's temper.

Hisashi sat on the chair, messing with his black curly hair, totally frustrated with the current situation. "Damn it! Why the hell they kidnapped her?! I have been very careful so the villains won't find out who I am..." He mumbled to himself, extremely worried of his only daughter's safety.

All Might, Recovery Girl and Nezu stared at each other. They didn't know how to calm the Dragon Hero anymore.

"Starblaze, I don't think it is your fault--"

"So, it is your fault then, All Might? You gave your Quirk to Izuku, after all. Besides, why did you pass down your power to my daughter in the first place?! Now that boy and her were both in great danger!" Hisashi interupted the Symbol of Peace before he could even finish his words.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisashi Midoriya. Hero name: Starblaze. His Quirk is Fire Breathing. He can breathe any type of fire. Blue, orange, red or green. The colour change depend on his emotioins and the flame temperature he wants.

Hisashi was a graduate from U.A. He was well-know for his uncontrolable temper that everyone could hardly handle him. He is All Might's classmate during their time studying at U.A. He met Inko at a coffee shop she was working part time at.

Izuku Midoriya, his daughter, never knew about his job being a hero. Only Inko knew. He decided to keep it secret from his daughter to protect her. And like Aizawa, he was an underground hero.

Hisashi already knew about One For All and was shocked when he found out Izuku had inherited it from All Might. How did he find out? No one knew. Even All Might himself.

~~~~~~~~~

"Your daughter is more heroic than everyone else.. She reminded me of the true meaning to be a hero... That is why..." All Might clenched his palm into firm fist. Hisashi heaved a long sigh.

"Well, Nezu. Why did you call me here? Don't tell me..." Hisashi changed the topic, now facing the mouse-like creature. Nezu smiled and nodded. "Yes, the polices had asked me to request you to join their forces for the rescue and cleaneup mission." He calmly told him.

Hisashi scoffed at his words. "Why didn't they call me themselves?" He exclaimed mockingly. "Because they were too terrified to give you a call." Recovery shook her head as she recalled those horrible days she had to deal with Hisashi.

"Whatever. I got it. I will join. So, when is the meeting?" Hisashi turned to All Might. "Tomorrow's night." The number one hero answered.

"I see...." Hisashi lowered his voice. He clenched his trembling fist once again. 'Please, hang in there, Izuku, Hitoshi... I will definitely save you both!'

•••••

L

eague of Villains' hideout...