CHAPTER 24 - Mystery

Next morning,
Shinso's apartment...

Midoriya's POV

The noise of cat meowing loudly woke me up from my peaceful slumber. I didn't even know when did I fall asleep though.

I slowly parted my jade green eyes and saw Mikorin sitting on the floor, looking at me with her big yellow eyes. Her small mouth was biting on her food bowl, telling me that she was hungry.

Eh? Mikorin? I thought I am in infirmary...? This is weird.

I carefully got up from the unusually comfortable bed, rubbing the sleepiness in my eyes away. My sight was still blurry and tried to adjust to this mysteriously familiar surrounding. This room turned out to be Hitoshi's room.

W-What? When did I get here...?

A rush of worry hit me all of sudden. I clutched the sheets firmly to my chest but then I felt this cloth material brushing my skin.

Wait, I wear my tops so why did the sheets--

I dropped into heavy silence when I realized I was not wearing anything, not even a piece of clothing. A gasp of horror left my mouth, my face darkened with anxiety.

I-It can't be that me and Hitoshi--

Humming sound from my left side made me shivered in fear. I slowly turned my body to my left and saw a certain purple haired-male sleeping next to me, his body facing the wall so he didn't notice I was awaken.

My eyes widened in shock as I noticed Hitoshi didn't wear a shirt since his shoulders were exposed. I moved further aside slightly but it caused the bed to crick. Hitoshi steered in his sleep, making me gulped down my saliva in nervousness.

My boyfriend slowly got up and sat up himself, the sheets fell sliding, exposing his nice upper body to me. My face flushed red upon seeing him shirtless. "Kya!" I squeaked and immediately clamped my emerald eyes with my sweaty palms.

"I-Izuku? You are already up.
..?" Hitoshi sounded as nervous as I was. His hair were down which made him looked more handsome and attractive. I stared at him in concern. "Hi-Hitoshi, what happened to me...to us last night...?" I asked him, tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. I don't want to hear it, I don't want to hear it.

"I-Izuku, we..." Hitoshi's face brightened up with scarlet shades.

"W-Wait, you don't remember about what happened last night

"W-Wait, you don't remember about what happened last night...?" Hitoshi asked in disbelief, eyeing me from head to toe. I shook my head repititively. "Oh gosh..." He rubbed his face in regret all of sudden.

"Hitoshi... W-What happened last night? P-Please answer me..." I sat closer to my boyfriend, still clutching the purple sheets on my chest firmly. Hitoshi looked at me in silence before dangerously got closer to my flushed red ear.