CHAPTER 45 - Win! All Might!

Camino Ward...

Shinso's POV

Both me and Izuku were suddenly pulled back, bringing us farther from the villains. Izuku gasped in shock at the sudden force that she clutched onto me. The two of us safely landed a few metres away from them. We were standing beside an unconscious giant lady.

What is this hero's name again...? Wait-- this is no time to think about that!

I focused my attention to Hisashi-san back. Then, I saw it. Mysterious thin strings attached to his fingers. They were barely visibled, as if they were invisible. But I could see the shiny threads. Hisashi-san was extra threatening and murderous today.

He must be extremely pissed off at them... Since Izuku got kidnapped.

"You will pay for everything you have done to my daughter, you bastards..." Hisashi-san husked out, his face darkened with malice. I could feel my whole being shudder at his deep voice. "You are...that traitor! You dare to show yourself again?!" Shigaraki yelled furiously at him.

What? Traitor? What is he talking about?!

"Well, I dare to show myself to end your life..." Hisashi-san replied, one of his eyes was covered by his fallen bangs, foreshadowing it that caused him to look much scarier now. He suddenly turned to look at us. "You two...run now. Leave these society trashes to me." He stated in seriousness

"Alright. Izuku, let's go!" I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. Her lips were quivering. "Izuku!" I tried to gain her attention, shaking her body lightly.

Izuku returned to her sense at last. "W-what happened?" She asked me in total confusion. "We need to run away now!" I whispered yell to my girlfriend. "But, if we move recklessly..." Her eyes fixated on E.J.'s motionless body.

"Izuku, your father and All Might are doing their hardest to buy us some time to save ourselves...we need to play our part! Please!" I begged, gripping her shoulders in desperation. Izuku still hesitated, never intended to move since she didn't want to hurt E.J.. "If we move, E.J.'s wound will get worse!" She cried, tears flowing down her red cheeks.

"I know, but please--"

"WATCH OUT!" Hisashi-san warned us. I darted my eyed to the sky and saw a damaged car flying toward us. I clenched my jaw, already booking to run. I picked up Izuku bridal style, running away from there at my fastest speed.

"What--"

The car crashed the ground, cracking the road. I just realized that the giant woman was already gone, perharps some hero saved her while I was busy dealing with Izuku.

Damn it, we can't run freely after all! That villain's boss... Is serious to kill us!

Hisashi's POV

I was still floating in the air, my eyes focused on the two teenagers; my daughter and her boyfriend. All For One was serious about killing them!

...because of me...

My father was a famous, wanted S-Class villain. He was known as Kuroi Ito. His Quirk was called Blade Thread, thread that could cut anything with ease.

But I grew up normally, with loving parents giving me enough attention and loves. My father didn't want me to become a villain like him, and I never planned to.
Surprisingly, I inherited his Quirk. He was worried sick about me. He told me that there was an extremely powerful, dangerous villain coming after his life to take away his Quirk. He was scared I got caught by that villain instead.