CHAPTER 27 - "Dad?!"

Shinso's apartment,
Evening...

Shinso's POV

"Hitoshi, that's not nice! Poor Kacchan!" Izuku snapped at me after I made Bakugou left my apartment. I shrugged my shoulders, ignoring her statement. She heaved a heavy sigh and took the black cat she called Eraserhead Junior or E.J. for short from my left shoulder and held him affectionately in her arms. "Come on, Midoriya! We want to play with him too!" Ashido chirped, slightly bouncing in exictement.

"Coming!" Izuku answered along with a wide smile before sprinting toward them happily. I joined the boys and sat on the floor too, watching the girls playing with the cats. E.J. and Mikorin seemed to get along very well. Mikorin kept nuzzling her head on E.J. while purring softly. "Aww, E.J. must be the father of the kittens she is carrying!" Izuku stated excitedly as she and the girls observed the two cats patiently. I was slightly surprised with her exclaimation.

She might be true.

The ladies kept going on and on about the cats while me and the guys remained silent. "What an adorable view..." Kaminari whispered as his eyes locked on the group of girls. There was a roll of drool on the corner of his lips, and he was wearing his usual pervert face. I started to get irritated with his disrespectful action.

"Hey, Kaminari. Are you a Pikachu?" I asked this Pikachu, tugging a small smirk. He turned to look at me with a dumb smile on his face. "No, but many people said--" And bam, he was brainwashed my by me. His yellow eyes turned lifeless.

"Go out and act like a pikachu for 24 hours." I commanded Kaminari smugly and he left the room silently like Bakugou just now.

Stare at my girl again, and next time, I will make sure you become a real life Pikachu, Kaminari.

My classmates and Izuku looked at me in disbelief. "Hitoshi!" Izuku snapped again but the others just laughed it off. "Jeez..." Izuku couldn't bring herself to get mad at me due to our classmates majorly on my side. "Come on, Izuku. It's a just a little prank and a bit of punishment..." I said the last part in low voice.

"What did Kaminari-kun even do to you...?" Izuku asked me unenthusiastically as she stroked E.J.'s fur gently. "He was staring at you with a dirty look. How can I ignore that?" I fought back, slightly irritated with her. She was too kind with everyone.

It isn't good for her. What if she is being used by anyone she cares one day? I need to talk to her about this...

"Dude, it's already dark outside..." Kirishima spoke up in realization. We all turned to look at him. "Aww, I want to play with these cuties more..." Ashido let out a sad sigh, her eyes watering with chibi, fat tears. But all of sudden, she beamed out.

"Oh yeah! How about we stay–"

"We've class tomorrow so we can't stay over here, Mina-chan." Asui cut her off mid way. "Awwwwwwwww. Way to kill my joy..." The pinkette pouted long. "Tsu-chan is right. But we can still hang out on weekend, right, Deku-chan?" Uraraka turned to look at Izuku with hopefulness.

"Sure! I can't wait!" Izuku smiled happily at her best friend's suggestion. "I guess we should head home now." Tokoyami said, coughing a bit to gain everyone's attention. "Alright, Emo Bird, we know." Ashido huffed in annoyance before they all stepped out of my apartment.

"See you tomorrow, Deku-chan! You too, Shinso-kun!" Uraraka waved at me while grinning widely, same as the others. "Yeah... See you guys at school..." I awkwardly waved back at them before they left the apartment building. Me and Izuku watched them as their figures slwowly disappeared from our field of vision.