CHAPTER 43 - Chat Noir

League of Villains' Lair,
Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

Midoriya struggled to free herself from Mineta's firm hold. She tried to remove his arms, but he was too strong. She started to lose oxygen in her body due to lack of air. "Let her go, you pervy bastard!!!" Shinso yelled in anger.

'Damn it! Almost everyone here knew the secret of my ability! How can I make him answer my question?' Shinso clenched his fists. "Thinking of way to make me answer you, I guess?" Mineta mocked the angry purplette. Shinso was shocked when he hit the nail. "Aha, cat got your tongue!" Mineta laughed maniacally.

Midoriya couldn't take it anymore. She made a drastic action. She bit Mineta's hand roughly, causing his hand to bleed a lot. Mineta screamed in agony at the pain he was feeling, instanly letting Midoriya go out of reflexe.

Midoriya took this chance and ran toward Shinso. The two lovers hugged each other protectively. "You okay, baby?" The boyfriend whispered into her ear. The girlfriend, who was sobbing in his arms, nodded her head.

Shinso slowly walked back further to keep their distance from Mineta in order to assure Midoriya's safety. The purple villain groaned in annoyance, glaring dagger at the couple. "You troublesome scum..." He husked out in despise.

"You are the troublesome scum!" Shinso insulted back, holding Midoriya close to him, not wanting to let her go. "Hitoshi, stay back. Let us heroes handle the villains." Hisashi warned. Shinso was shocked to see him but did as he said.

Shinso and Midoriya hid behind Hisashi defensively. Hisashi sent a death glare to Mineta, causing the boy to shudder at his enormous murderous intent. "So you are the brat who harrassed my daughter, Minoru Mineta?" His voice darkened, emphasizing the villain's name to scare him.

His attempt succeeded. Mineta lunged back, crawling on the floor like a hopeless prey. 'W-who the hell is this old man?! Izuku's dad?! But he is just a normal engineer, not a hero!' He thought to himself im disbelief. "Well, well, what is wrong, young one?" Hisashi showed his devilish smirk to the timid villain.

Shinso and Midoriya stayed in complete silence. Sure, Hisashi was super duper scary when he got mad, but not this scary. "I need to be more careful not to enrage your father next time..." He whispered, jaw dropped to the floor.

Midoriya didn't answer since she suddenly felt dizzy. Weird slime-like substance came out of nowhere, surprising Shinso. The purple-haired startes to feel the same. He spitted out slime-substance too, same thing happened to the rest of the villains except for Mineta.

"What... Why is everyone...?! No way! Take me wituh you too!" Mineta cried out in fear, not wanting to be left behind. "Izuku, Hitoshi!! / Young Midoriya, Young Shinso!!" The two adults yelled in worry. All Might tried to catch Midoriya and Shinso, but they already vanished from the sight.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

"Damn it!"

Nomu began appearing from everywhere, surrounding the heroes. "All Might, I thought Jeanist already took control over there!" Hisashu exclaimed before breathing fire, burning the three Nomus todeath. "It could be we fail at the Nomu side!" Gran Torino said as he kicked a Nomu out of consciousness.

'Don't tell me he teleported Izuku and Hitoshi there! That bastard!' Hisashi gritted his teeth in anger. 'I will kill you, if you ever lay your finger on my daughter, All For One! I won't let you hurt my family ever again!'

•••••

Meanwhile,
At the Nomus' fixed location...