CHAPTER 15 - Honest Confession

Nighttime,
Outside Shinso's House...

Shinso's POV

I only stared at Midoriya who looked like was pouting outof blue, dusts of pink spread across her freckled cheeks that I wished I could touch again... Like when we kissed before. I stared at her luscious, plump lips that I wanted to connect with mine so badly.

Her skin is so smooth... I want to touch it...
Her lips are so soft... I want to feel the softness again...

My heart started pounding fastly all of sudden when the thoughts of kissing Midoriya came to my mind. Blood rushed to my head, thousand of rosey pink shades tinted on my face. I clamped my mouth with my palm, trying to hide my embarrassment.

Oh gosh, I'm about to lose it. I'm too nervous!

"Shinso-kun, are you okay? Your face is red

"Shinso-kun, are you okay? Your face is red..." Midoriya's concern voice yet sounded very cute snapped me back into reality. "H-Huh? Y-Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I stumbled upon my words as I was too nervous.

Dammit, stop beating so fast, heart! You are making me going insane!

"Hey, can I see Mikorin? She is in your room, right?" Midoriya asked eagerly, bouncing adorably while waiting for my response. I only nodded to her, allowing her to see Mikorin.

Midoriya didn't waste any time, quickly jumped into my house without hesitation. She seemed so calm for an innocent girl who just entered a boy's house, all alone with him. And that boy... Is me.

Crap, I don't think this is a good idea. I mean, we're both alone right now, in MY house.

Midoriya found my room and quickly dashed into it. "Mikorin~" She squealed excitedly, crawling onto my bed to play with Mikorin who was meowing happily when she saw Midoriya.

My bed...
I hope we can sleep together, cuddling each other affectionately--

What the heck?! What am I thinking?!

Oh gosh, stop thinking about that already, Hitoshi! She is your friend! YOUR FRIEND!

I can't have inappropriate thoughts about my friend...

But I never see her that way anymore... My romantic feelings for her had grown stronger during the internship because I missed her so much... I have always thoughts about her, every day and night. We've been friends for almost two weeks now...

I want her to see me the same way as me... More than friends...

Much special than that...

"Shinso-kun, look at her funny face! Mikorin is sticking out her tongue!" Midoriya giggled gleefully, amused to see Mikorin's weird face. Her giggles were so cute that I felt my heart was shot with an arrow.