CHAPTER 10 - Hosu

Next day,
Dusk time,
Gran Torino Agency...

Midoriya's POV

I was practicing with Gran Torino in his agency. Just yesterday, I finally found out how to control One For All and now I could use it normally!

I swiftly dodged Gran Torino as he dashed toward me at crazy speed. I quickly activated Full Cowl and charged toward him to attack him but he was very fast to dodge me. He managed to kick my stomach, sending me flying to the wall with my body upside down.

"Hm...Let's stop now." Gran Torino said while eyeing me from head to toe. "If you fight against my tactics more than this, you might fall into weird habits." Gran Torino exclaimed.

"I can't even think about tactics right now. I'm still not used to this! Please let me fight more!" I begged to him. "No, that's enough. Change into your costume. Let's move on to Phase 2!" Gran Torini grinned at me. "Huh?" I looked at him in confusion.

*A slight timeskip*

Outside the agency...

"In other words I mean by Phase 2 is-- Let's go fight some villains!" Gran Torino announced excitedly with a wide smile on his wrinkling face. "Huh? All of sudden?!" I flinched back in surprise.

Gran Torino told me I had to learn to fight in different situation, that was why we were going to fight some villains. "In the first place, this is an internship. Of course you'll be fighting villains." He explained while we both walked together. "What you are saying is quite right. But I need more time to prepare myself..." I didn't deny him but I juat felt a bit nervous and anxious.

"You've already experienced combat against villains, right? Besides, we're not gonna touch anything that big." Gran Torino said. " We'll go on a little excursion." He exclaimed while raising his hand up to stop a taxi that happened to pass us.

We both got into the car. The driver started driving us. "Since the crim rate here is low, we're going to Shibuya. There, you'll find lots of small fights that break out on a daily basis." He comtinued and I only listened to him.

Wait, Shibuya...?!

"By Shibuya, you mean the one in Tokyo?! I didn't think I'd be wearing my hero costume in such a fashionable town!" I exclaimed while blushing a bit. To think that we were going to the city with high taste and popular in fashion.

"You can't wear that unless you're with hero,right? Then be happy that you'll get to display it on such a wonderful stage!" Gran Torino encouraged me which made my face redder than before.

If we're going to Shibuya, then that's mean...

"Which mean, we'll take the bullet train from Kofu heading toward Shinjuku, right?" I asked Gran Torino to confirm about it. "Yeah." He answered shortly. I looked outside the window in worry.

We'll pass Hosu City... I wonder how Iida-kun's doing...
I'll try to get in touch with him later.

.....

Same time,
Aizawa Hero Agency...

Shinso's POV