CHAPTER 11 - Hero Killer:Stain

AN- Hey guys, just wanna say,I'm gonna skip the battles scene a bit cuz, you know. I'm lazy and I'm bad at writing battle scene. Okay, now back to the main event, the story!
___________________________

In the alleyway,
Nighttime...

Midoriya's POV

I threw a heavy punch on the Hero Killer's face, causing him to be pushed back forcefully. I stood in front of gravely injured Iida-kun in determination.

"Midoriya...kun...?" Iida muttered my name. "I came to save you, Iida-kun!" I told him in reassuring tone while clenching both my fists. "Midoriya-kun, why?" He asked me strangely, not believing his sight right now.

"They talked about it on the TV. That 60% of Hero Killer's victims were found in places without many people. That's why I searched away from the center of the commotion in the alleyways near the Normal Hero Agency. I searched them all one by one!" I stated the fact that I had been thinking about. I was glad I always watched the news on the TV and never missed it. My knowledges had paid off!

"Can you move, Iida-kun? We've to go to the bigger street. There we can get help from pro heroes." I asked as I turned to look at Iida-kun who looked like he was paralyzed since he wasn't moving.

"I can't... Move my body... Ever since he cut me... It might be his Quirk..." Iida-kun could hardly speak up. I gritted my teeth. "It's just as the commentators on TV guessed. So cutting is how he activates his Quirk, huh?" I turned to look at the Hero Killer who only remained ailent while his eyes were focusing on me.

My emerald eyes suddenly caught a man figure with critical injuries leaning against the wall weakly. He seemed like he would lose his conciousness anytime soon.

If it's only Iida-kun, I can just carry him away out of here.

"Midoriya-kun, don't get involved! This has nothing to do with you!" Iida-kun yelled at me in immense determination. "What are you saying?" My face darkened as I asked him in disbelief. I couldn't believe my own sight right now. This wasn't the same Iida-kun I knew.

He was really desperated to kill Stain!

"Your friend came to save you. This is a great line, isn't it?" Hero Killer Stain suddenly spoke up out of nowhere. I turned to look at him and be on my guard.

"But I have a duty to kill him. If we clash, of course, the weaker will be culled. Now, what will you do?" Only his voice and stares already sent shivers down to my spine. My body trembled all of sudden as my eyes met his blood red orbs.

His eyes are those... of a killer.

I gritted my teeth in worry. I darted my eyes to my phone that I was holding behind me to hide it from Hero Killer's knowledge. I tapped the button, sending my location info to all my classmates.

I hope some of them notice and come to help us along with the pro heroes...

And for now, while waiting for reinforcements to come, I will buy the time as long as I can!

"Run away! I told you, didn't I?! You have nothing to do with this!" Iida-kun was still stubborn, trying to get me out of his way. I clenched my fist in anger. "If you say that, then heroes can't do anything!" I hollered, defying his false statement.

"There are a lot of things I wanna say to you, but I'll tell you later..." I said as I raised my balled fist. "It's like All Might said..."

"Meddling when you won't need to, is the essence of being a hero!" I yelled energetically while preparing myself in my battle stance, getting ready to fight the Hero Killer.

Stain smiled creepily at me. He took out his katana while I dashed toward him with my Full Cowl. I jumped slightly to get closer to him with his katana almost reached me.

As the katana almost got closer to me, I dashed under Hero Killer and swiftly jumped highed in the air, getting out of his field of vision.

Hero Killer noticed I wasn't down there and quickly looked up. I was exactly above him. "Five Percent Detroit Smash!" I yelled as I punched his head hard. As soon as I managed to punch him, I landed on the ground.

Full Cowl worked! Now I can fight normally!

All of sudden, my body paralyzed. I couldn't move even a muscle. "Wha...!"

My body...! But why...?!

I quickly darted my eyes on a small graze on my arm. It was only a small graze then why...!

Only a small graze already made me unable to move?!

I turned to look at Stain and my eyes went wide in realization.

I see... it was blood!

"It's not powerful enough. It isn't like you saw through my movements. You left my field of vision and maneuvered so that you would definitely be able to bring me down. That was what your movements were like." Stain's statement really shocked me. The way he stated his opinion sounded very professional.

"People who are all talks are a dime a dozen but you're worth letting alive. You're different from these guys." Said Stain as walked away from me and head toward Iida-kun. He pointed the katana above Iida-kun's head.

"Dammit! Stop it!" I yelled in desperation to save Iida-kun. Stain was about to pierce the katana into Iida-kun!

"STOP!!!" I yelled again and all of sudden, a huge spiral of flame was blasted toward Hero Killer. He hurriedly jumped high in the air to distance himself from the fire.

"One after another... There are many people getting into my way today." Stain spoke up in annoyance. "Midoriya, you should give more details in times like this. You made me late" A familiar voice told me.

Wait, that voice...!

"Todoroki-kun!" I called him out in disbelief, not expecting him to come. "Todoroki-kun, you too...?!" Iida-kun looked at him in shock. "Why are you here? And beside, you're using your left side...!" I asked him, still couldn't believe my sight right now.

"Why? That's my line. It took me a few seconds to figure out what you meant since you just sent your location info. You are not the one that will send that for nothing." Todoroki-kun exclaimed with his flames still burning. "You're saying you're in trouble and try to call for help?" He froze the ground amd the dashed to Stain.

"Don't worry! The proes will be here im few minutes!" Todoroki-kun yelled and began fighting with the Hero Killer...

AN- When you are too lazy to write battle scene, this is what happen😂 Maybe you guys never notice but I'm really bad and not talented in writing battle scene! And sorry for the late update!

Follow me, vote my books and comment your thoughts!

~NanA~