CHAPTER 33 - Unique Cat

Next day,
Early morning,
Shinso's apartment...

Shinso's POV

The ringing annoying noise coming from my alarm clock woke me up from my peaceful slumber. Groans of protest left my mouth but I still tried not to be lazy and stretched out my arm to turn off my annoying alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes and to be honest, I felt great and energetic today. How long has it been since I last to get such enough sleep?

I shifted my purple hue eyes to the sleeping beautiful greenette in my arms, snoring softly in her slumber. Blanket was covering our bare body since we were not wearing even a single piece of clothe.

Hope she can walk today...

A gentle smile spread on my lips before I pecked Izuku's forehead. "Morning, Izu." I whispered into her ear. Earning a very small smile as her response, I silently chuckled.

Maybe she heard me in her dream.

I carefully got off of the bed, not wanting to wake Izuku up. She must be extremely tired after a long night together with me.

I grabbed the towel on my study table that was veey next to my bed and wrapped it around my waists to cover my lower half. I stretched out my body a bit to lessen the sore feeling, tired of last night's event. Walking out of the bedroom to head to the bathroom, I glanced at the couch in my living room. As expected, Mikorin and E.J. were sleeping -- more like cuddling -- on the cozy couch. I just smiled and proceeded to make my way toward the shower room.

~Timeskip to finish showering~

I breathed a sigh of relief after walking out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed after taking a long shower. I was only in my boxer though with the towel hanging around my neck. I leaned my back against the wall to catch my breath, my hair was down since it was soaked with water.

 I leaned my back against the wall to catch my breath, my hair was down since it was soaked with water

All of sudden, the door of the bathroom slided open, startling me who was spacing out. I turned to look at the door reflexively and saw my girlfriend with towel wrapped neatly around her beautiful curvy body. She stared at me for a long time before red shades spread across her face. "M-morning, Hitoshi." She shyly greeted me. I smirked at her reaction.

She must enjoy staring at my body.

"Morning, baby." My smirk widened as I stepped closer to Izuku. I pinned her to the wall to prevent her from escaping. She blushed deeply and placed her palms on my exposed chest. "Hi-Hitoshi, I want to take bath... C-could you... Step away...?" She demanded shyly, averting her eyes from my gaze.

"Well, why don't we take bath together?" I whispered seductively into her ear. Izuku squeaked in embarrassment while I just laughed it off. I distanced myself from her, stroking her soft red cheeks. "Go on and shower yourself. I will cook breakfast for us." I said, smiling warmly at her. She curved a happy smile and nodded as her reply. I ruffled her curly hair and planted a sweet kiss on her cheek before exiting the bathroom.