CHAPTER 12 - Worry

Meanwhile,
Nighttime,
Eraser Head's Agency...

Shinso's POV

I was changing my clothes when I heard my phone started ringing for a few seconds, signing that there was a notification. I picked up my phone that was placed in the locker. I turned it on and saw a location information sent by Midoriya which to me was strange.

Why did she send this...?

I stared at the location info long, trying to recognize the place.

It was... In Hosu City!

A rush of worry hit me. I got a bad feeling about this. Something bad must have happened to Midoriya. I wanted to send a message to her but unfortunately, Eraser Head suddenly came to my room. "Shinso, go to sleep, kid. We've a lot of jobs tomorrow." He reminded me and I only nodded to him.

Eraser Head shut the door close as he left my room. A sigh of relief escaped my lips. My eyes then focused back on my phone. I stared at my phone in worry.

Midoriya... Are you okay...?

I messed my already unruly hair in anxiety and frustration. What if something terrible had happened to her? I shook my head, trying to get rid of those ridiculous thoughts.

I sighed in defeat, laying my exhausted body on this cozy bed. I turned to my right side my staring still on my phone. My eyes slowly shut close as I felt sleepiness and exhaustion took over my body.

I hope you're okay, Midoriya...
I miss you...

.....

Next day,
Morning,
Hosu General Hospital...

Midoriya's POV

"Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?" Todoroki-kun asked me after we woke up from our sleep.

I shook my head. "No, not really." I said as a yawn escaped my lips, feeling a bit sleepy because of not enough sleep last night.

Come on, how can someone sleep peacefully after facing one of the dangerous criminal in Japan? I mean, this is Hero Killer we're talking about!

Last night, we all managed to defeat Hero Killer. As Gran Torino and the pro heroes finally arrived, we already took him down but suddenly, a stray Noumu that was chased down by Endeavor caught me, flying me away from them.

Luck was on my side. Hero Killer regained his conciousness and then he 'saved' me from that Noumu. And then... He...

My body shivered in fear when I recalled how extremely terrifying he was back then.

After saying the undeniable fact; his belief about the hero society, Hero Killer Stain lost his conciousness. And later I heard, a broken piece of his rib had pierced his lungs, causing him lose his conciousness. After that, me, Todoroki-kun and Iida-kun were hospitalized at Hosu General Hospital since we were all injured.

A sigh of exhaustion left my lips, eyes on my two friends and hands touching my wrapped legs. "I can't sleep at all last night... I still felt a bit scared though." I told them to ease my uneasy feelings slightly.

"I can't sleep too." Todoroki-kun said, his eyes were staring at me still but suddenly averted his dual-colored eyes to somewhere else. He was turning to look at Iida-kun.