CHAPTER 40 - Trigger

AN- Before you read... WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SOMETHING THAT WILL TRIGGER YOU! ⚠⚠⚠

(Because of Mineta)

Now, enjoy!

:3333333333333

_________________________

After the villains left,
Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

Aizawa stared at his students one by one, his eyebrows frowning in frustration. He was disappointed of himself, for failing to keep his own students safe.

Because two were kidnapped.

The students of class 1-A all resulted to silence. Everyone was mad and frustrated at the loss of their classmates. Uraraka was crying profusely while Asui tried her best to calm her down. After she heard that Midoriya was kidnapped along with Shinso.

"Why....what did the villains want from Deku-chan and Shinso-kun...?" The brunette sobbed in the frog girl's arms. Asui patted her back reassuringly, tears almost leaked out of her big dark eyes but she managed to hold them back.

"Probably his Quirk..." Aizawa spoke up, clenching his fists. The whole class shifted their attention to him. "Shinso is likely to be targeted by villains because of his Quirk. But for Midoriya, I don't really know." He explained, eliminating the confusion lingering inside the wannabe heroes' minds. They all gasped in realization.

"I..." A certain sparkling blonde spoke out too. Aoyama looked up to his friends, anxiety clouding his face. "I...I think I know why the villains are after Midoriya..." His body trembled as he uttered that.

"What?! You knew?!" Kirishima gasped, his hands reflexively gripping on Aoyama's shoulders. The blonde boy averted his eyes from the scarlette's desperate gaze. "I saw Mineta... With the villains..." He hesitantly announced, earning many loud gasps from his friends.

"Mineta..." Kaminari's yellow eyes widened.

"...is with the villains...?!" Ashido covered her mouth,  not believing her hearing.

Aoyama nervously nodded his head. "I was...nearby them when that event occured. Mineta suddenly appeared from the dark mists and carried Midoriya in his arms.... Into the portal.." He explained, the smile on his face died.

"Why didn't you save her, YOU SPARKY BASTARD?!" Bakugou gripped the collar of Aoyama's shirt. Aoyama flinched, holding Bakugou's wrist to remove his hand. "Bakugou, stop it! This is no time to fight!!" Kirishima pulled him away from Aoyama.

Aizawa somehow, didn't stop the fight this time. He was very deep in his own thoughts. "Principal's guess is correct... To think that he really turned himself to the villains' side..." Aizawa sighed in disappointment.

"Aoyama, come with me now. Tell me the full story. Everything you know, from the beginning till the end..."

.....

Next day,
League of Villains' hideout...

Shinso's POV

Ouch, my head. What happened...?

Wait, last night...!!!!

My eyes shot wide open when I recalled last night's horrific event. I rose my head up, looking around this new surrounding. It was a pitch black room. I could not see anything.

"Ah, you are awake..." A hoarse, cheeky voice spoke up out of nowhere. "Here, you dork." The same voice laughed out before a strong kick hit my stomach, sending me lunging back. I coughed up blood due to the strong impact.