CHAPTER 29 - Meet Again

Meanwhile,
Nighttime,
In an alleyway...

??????'s POV

DAMN FREAKING CAT! HOW DARE IT SCRATCHED MY HANDSOME (I WANNA PUKE) FACE! YOU'LL SEE, YOU LITTLE BASTAERD! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR HARMING ME!

I walked down the alleyway in anger as I examined my scratched face. Damn ungrateful cat! This what I got for helping you escaped before?!

I will kill you, animal! I will kill you!

I set that cat free so that he could beat Shinso to pulp but I got beaten instead! Why he is even in Shinso's apartment?!

Groans of frustration left my mouth as I made my way to my new 'home'. Ugh, getting kicked out of my own house suck.

I harshly slammed open the door, revealing the dark interior of the inside of the building. Two pairs of eyes -- red and yellow -- looked at me in shock.

"Nice tattoo you got on your face, brat" Crusty Handsman said mockingly at me. I could see him smirking behind his 'Father' hand mask. "SHUT UP!" I snapped, stomping my feet furiously. I took a sit on one of the bar stools and rested my chin against my palm, frowning and cursing under my breath.

"What the hell happened to you?" Shigaraki smirked again to provoke me. "None of your freaking business, Crusty Lips." I growled, hitting the counter lightly. Kurogiri gave me a deadly glare, warning me not to repeat my action.

"Well, whatever. I just wanna ask if you have seen that stupid cat anywhere. He escaped again." Shigaraki suddenly asked, making me choked on my saliva. I gritted my teeth in slight worry but not expressive enough for the two villains to notice it. "Ah, he is the one who gave me these scratches. Dammit." I cussed in despise. I just wanted to strangle that damn cat right now.

"And you didn't catch him back?!" Shigaraki yelled furiously. I rolled my eyes and ignored his death glare. "Oh, now you're being a cocky brat. Remember, Purple Head Ball. I never wanted you here AT ALL. But because you said you were willing to help us to catch that Shinso kid, I let you in. So, DO YOUR DAMN WORK RIGHT." He warned me, his voice sounded huskier than before

"Yeah, yeah..." I unenthusiastically replied to this man child. My mind kep thinking about Izuku.

"MINETA." Shigaraki called me out again in anger but I just ignored him as I lost in my own thoughts, constantly thinking about her.

.....

Next day,
U.A High School,
Lunchtime...

Third Person's POV

The whole class was in awkward silence all the time except for the two lovebirds who had fun chattering and laughing. Midoriya and Shinso were the only ones who talked mostly in the class today. The others felt awkward to even speak up a word after Shinso's declaration.

"Midoriya." Todoroki called out the female greenette. Midoriya stopped talking to Shinso and turned to look at the bi-coloured haired boy with a soft smile. "What is it, Todoroki-kun?" She asked in cheerful manner.

"Wanna study together today after school? We can do it at my place." Todoroki kindly asked the forest haired girl, ignoring the deadly glare from a certain jealous purplette who was standing next to Midoriya.

"Damn, Todoroki still won't give up..." Kaminari whispered to Jiro. "This is not going end well..." Jiro whispered back, sweats trickled on the side of her face.